How to get wax out tub

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeeCee

Reaction score
I have just bought a hive 200cc wax pot and a plastic pot of hybrid wax .now the wax pot doesnt fit in my small wax heater and it says on plastic tub not microwavable, so i stood it in boiln water in bowl to soften now i have mabaged to get some out and into wax pot but my goodness there is wax allover the place ! Does anyone know how else to do this please and also whats best to clean this mess up.

I like to balance the tubs upside down on the metal scraper bit and the edge and leave it for like 5-10 mins and the wax will slowly drop into the heater (make sure the heater is on and warmed up) then I use a spatula to scrape out whatever is left into the heater. I would use wax cleaner or surgical spirit in couch roll to clean up

I have just bought a hive 200cc wax pot and a plastic pot of hybrid wax .now the wax pot doesnt fit in my small wax heater and it says on plastic tub not microwavable, so i stood it in boiln water in bowl to soften now i have mabaged to get some out and into wax pot but my goodness there is wax allover the place ! Does anyone know how else to do this please and also whats best to clean this mess up.

You can microwave them, it’s just a safety warning. 1 min is enough to soften, give it a min then do again until it’s pourable. I’ve broken two microwaves from doing 6 mins at a time in a rush. It’s just whether you want to buy a new wax pot that actually suits your needs, wax that fits in the slots or prepare to buy a new microwave at some point.

I put it in my hot cabi and then put it into my wax pot on the metal scraper bit slides out easily

Latest posts

Back