How to layer to get Shellac black ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbeauty

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've searched but to no avail... unfortunately I havent got Blackpool but need to get as close to a Black as I can for a client who is going on a hen weekend and the theme in black and pink. Got Pink, no problem but havent got time to get Blackpool.... any help with layering to get as close as I can with other Shellac colours???? Did think perhaps Ashpalt with something???? Help would be appreciated - thanks xxx

I don't think you're going to get a black with layering. I would just do Asphalt on it's own, it can look quite dark anyway, I think if you layer it with a purple, it will make it go Blue, so I would just do Asphalt ;)

yeah, you can't really layer to get a black. black is a tint, not a colour.

use asphalt.

If you've got Feroda, you could use that it's very dark, lots of my clients think it's black until they look closer :) xxx

Thanks fellow geeks for replying.... I thought it was a long shot!! Thanks for your input.... I'm waiting for the London show to get Blackpool and the new colours..... not long to go now eh????!!!! xxx

If they really want Blackpool I would place an order with S2.
the 2nd to last order I placed came within 23 hours and I live all the way up in Aberdeen!

Latest posts

Back