How to leave legs smooth?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyxxx

Reaction score
Hi... I'm starting to wax but have had the problem leaving parts of the leg stubbly... I do apply wax on thin and try to go in the direction of hair growth but what if the hair is going in all different directions in such a small area?? I'm so confused does anyone know what I'm doing wrong :/

I have the same problem. Hopefully someone will come along soon to help xx

As long as whoever is getting waxed feels ok with it you can go over the area several times getting all different directions! Assuring it isn't feeling sensitive or irritated! Applying the wax in the direction of hair growth and removing against the hair growth! :) hope I've understood, and that this helps x

Hi... I'm starting to wax but have had the problem leaving parts of the leg stubbly... I do apply wax on thin and try to go in the direction of hair growth but what if the hair is going in all different directions in such a small area?? I'm so confused does anyone know what I'm doing wrong :/

Sorry should've quoted you in my last post xx

The first few times someone is waxed they won't be completely smooth, there will be some stubble. This is because the hair will be at all different stages of growth after having been shaved. As they continue being waved regularly the hair will all be growing at the same rate for subsequent waxes, so all the hairs will be in the same stage of growth and the right length to be removed by wax. I always explain this to clients before beginning waxing so they know they need to keep having it done regularly to get smooth, long lasting results and not shave in between. X

Going from shaving to waxing its advised that it'll take around 6 waxes to be able to see the results properly and For the exact reasons Krum has said about!

Right okay thanks everyone for your help.. Appreciate it :)

Latest posts

Back