How to make a 3D rose

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
How To Make A 3D Rose.

To begin with choose what colour you want your rose to be, I find most colours look good.

I use EZ-Flow coloured powders for 3d work, They come in small pots and a varied range of colours.

Start by taking a small bead of your chosen colour, And place onto a small piece of cling film or plastic. Take your brush and flatten the bead down and pull out at the sides to make a strip, Curve the ends slightly.

Once the strip starts to set (a minute or so) remove carefully off the plastic and roll it in between your first finger and thumb. Roll so that the top end is slightly open. Pince the bottom of the roll. This is the centre of your rose.

Next do the same thing, But this time use a slightly bigger bead.

Once removed off the plastic add to the centre piece that you have made, Wrap this new piece round the centre, leaving slightly open at top edge. Continue to do this until the rose is the size required.

To make a open petal rose, Do the centre the same as above,But then use small beads to make small teardrop shapes. These can then be added to the centre piece using resin to secure

Attachments

• wedding2.jpg
    wedding2.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 3,186
  • rose.jpg
    rose.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 18,448
Hey Lell - I just noticed this. Is it finished?!?

This is very nice one day when I get better I will have a go for now it is just good reading what you clever ladies can do.
Carolyn xxx

The Nail Geek said:
Hey Lell - I just noticed this. Is it finished?!?

Yep it is Sam :wink2:

Taking a print off for the geek meeting tonite and going to give it a go wish em luck
x

Oh do post us some piccies off them Lucia;)

They are absolutely beautiful Lell .... I so want to have a go :) xx

how much can you charge for a design like that or just one flower

Hi for something as special as these designs I would have to charge between £15-18.

i think i will have a go at it too, is the price per nail or full set

The time this takes I would have to say per nail, But really only one nail on each hand.

ok i'm going to give it a try, i hope i'm as good as you.

WOW! I love 3d work. Yours is brilliant! Will have to have a go. Thanks Heaps

how creative are you!:biggrin: how did you come across this? wow really glad i registered with this site cool.

Lellipop said:
How To Make A 3D Rose.

To begin with choose what colour you want your rose to be, I find most colours look good.

I use EZ-Flow coloured powders for 3d work, They come in small pots and a varied range of colours.

Start by taking a small bead of your chosen colour, And place onto a small piece of cling film or plastic. Take your brush and flatten the bead down and pull out at the sides to make a strip, Curve the ends slightly.

Once the strip starts to set (a minute or so) remove carefully off the plastic and roll it in between your first finger and thumb. Roll so that the top end is slightly open. Pince the bottom of the roll. This is the centre of your rose.

Next do the same thing, But this time use a slightly bigger bead.

Once removed off the plastic add to the centre piece that you have made, Wrap this new piece round the centre, leaving slightly open at top edge. Continue to do this until the rose is the size required.

To make a open petal rose, Do the centre the same as above,But then use small beads to make small teardrop shapes. These can then be added to the centre piece using resin to secure

wow that nail is gorgeous, how long does it take to complete? I am a new member and reasonably new to nail art (via qualifications anyway, allways dabbled for years with random designs), I am oblivious to the products you used to produce the 3D art. Could you please enlighten me?!!!

too_dam_perfect said:
wow that nail is gorgeous, how long does it take to complete? I am a new member and reasonably new to nail art (via qualifications anyway, allways dabbled for years with random designs), I am oblivious to the products you used to produce the 3D art. Could you please enlighten me?!!!

It took about 30 minutes to do, Although I am qualified I am self learned in 3d.
I used ez-flow pastel collection which are coloured powders.

:lick: ELO MY NAMES KATRINA IM 15 YEARS OLD ND I JUST WANT 2 KNOW WAT WOULD MAKE ME STOP BITING ME NAILS IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN GET THAT WIL NOT MAKE ME BITE MY NAIL THNKZ TRY GT BAK SOON AS AS I WNO NO :Love:

beaniebabes said:
:lick: ELO MY NAMES KATRINA IM 15 YEARS OLD ND I JUST WANT 2 KNOW WAT WOULD MAKE ME STOP BITING ME NAILS IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN GET THAT WIL NOT MAKE ME BITE MY NAIL THNKZ TRY GT BAK SOON AS AS I WNO NO :Love:

If you had a natural nail overlay on this would allow your nails to grow underneth But you would have to keep your teeth off them :lol:

ohh my godddddd.. how fab does that look ... how long did it take for one nail?

hola a todas quisiera saber si hay alguna integrante que hable español :lol: porque la verdad no le entiendo muy bien a esta pagina y se me hace que es buena espero que alguien me pueda ayudar:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back