How to make false lashes White ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emzil16

Reaction score
Hi I'm doing a make up tomorrow that involves making lashes White. I have been tryin to experiment this evening without much success and wondered if anyone else had any suggestions.

So far I have used one of those double ended mascara s with a White primer and building up the layers.
Some vaseline and trying to put White eyeshadow over it.
And a White eyeliner pencil.
I have ordered White lashes online but the only ones I can find and really plastic looking drag queen style. Plus this does nt help me with the natural lash underneath.
Any suggestions appreciated

Could you try using like face paint or something like that painted on? Im not really sure just a guess. Or glue white feathers or something onto the lashes.

x

What about your white lash primer then talc / baby powder sprinkled on whilst it's still wet then shake the excess off? It's worth a try :)

Was the White end of the mascara not very good? I use loreal beauty tubes mascara and the White end makes them very White it seems perfect for what u need, I used it on haloween with coloured contact lenses and was a great result x

What about white colour hairspray and let it dry off?

not sure if it would work....but what about a thin coating of a gel/gel polish, then cure? best of luck x

not sure if this will work but WOW factor do a silver pearlesant semi permanent mascara you could put that on the lashes

Thanks for the idea s girls . If I had plenty of time I could
Have ordered White mascara of the Internet bit was a last min photoshoot.
The lash primer only slightly turned them white after several layers . Might try some face paint and talc !!
My husband thinks I'm a nutter !!!

I have used white primer( boujoise ) finished with a white face paint using a micro brush, talc might fluff into the eyes, though the white primer worked very well on its own

Well I've been to hobby craft and bought some White facepaint and picked up hairspray that's White and it worked a treat. Took a couple of coats but looks good

You could try white glitter. One of my staff was going to a fancy dress party and we dipped the ends of her lashes with glitter and it looked fab!

Latest posts

Back