How to make my room look professional

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heidi 101

Reaction score
Hi, I have my very first paying client booked on Monday. I am planning on being mobile, however the client would like to have the gel polish done to fingers and toes at my house, which is fine as it will just be me at home.

I attach pictures of my room, we have just decorated it but not finished on putting our new sofa in so the room does look blank. I am planning on using the table already in room.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1495040922.953976.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1495040933.551274.jpg

can you let me know how I can make it look professional. Should I put my certificates and insurance in picture frames, add candles?

Any ideas would be great?

Thanks

Your room looks lovely and spotless. I'd be more than happy to have my nails done in your house. Just explain that you are mostly mobile. I'm a mobile spray tanner but I do have the odd person that needs to come to me as they don't have the space or whatever. They have to accept my house as it is. As long as the tan/ nails or whatever are done well that's the main thing. Good luck. [emoji8]

Latest posts

Back