How to make my special occasion hair business known?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disneyprincess1999

Reaction score
Tips on how to get your business well known (special occasion hair )

Not my area at all but some initial thoughts off the top of my head...

1. Look at marketing your services to teens for Prom events and University students for Graduation and other Balls.
Post well designed (professional) flyers/posters everywhere, inc. libraries and shops.
2. Attend lots of Bridal fairs and local events offering very quick hair up demo’s with some 3 minute pretty plaiting and pinning whilst asking the bride to be about her ideas and make a few suggestions. Have a couple of dolls heads on display with more intricate styles and embellishment. I wouldn’t bother taking hot tools as that could be an insurance headache plus hassle trying to find a spare socket nearby.
3. Find a really good make-up artist to join with so that you can recommend each other’s services. (You might find someone you gel with, via a bridal show.)

Not my area at all but some initial thoughts off the top of my head...

1. Look at marketing your services to teens for Prom events and University students for Graduation and other Balls.
Post well designed (professional) flyers/posters everywhere, inc. libraries and shops.
2. Attend lots of Bridal fairs and local events offering very quick hair up demo’s with some 3 minute pretty plaiting and pinning whilst asking the bride to be about her ideas and make a few suggestions. Have a couple of dolls heads on display with more intricate styles and embellishment. I wouldn’t bother taking hot tools as that could be an insurance headache plus hassle trying to find a spare socket nearby.
3. Find a really good make-up artist to join with so that you can recommend each other’s services. (You might find someone you gel with, via a bridal show.)

Thank you so much xxx

Latest posts

Back