How to market my business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerryhogg93

Reaction score
i have just trained as a fake bake spray tanner how do you all market your business, like what offers do you do, any xmas deals ect? xx

I don't agree with offers or deals unless the deal is some kind of package. Marketing just takes time and money to get in front of your ideal audience. You need to think about it as if you were your ideal customer, where would you look for your services? :)

Draw up an image of your ideal customer. How old are they, where do they work, how much money do they have, what's their favourite TV programme? It sounds silly, but when you know who you want to attract, you can come up with more effective ways of reaching them.

Hey @kerryhogg93, congrats on training and getting ready to market your business. Since your post is holidays relevant, I would recommend offering decent discounts and doing a lot of holiday themed advertising just to put yourself out there and improve your relevance. If you have any questions feel free to reply back, good luck!

Latest posts

Back