How to market your new hair extensions company?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelly11

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I’m going to be completing my hair extensions course on Monday I’m doing 2 methods in one day , weave and tapes , I’m worried after Monday how I’m 1. Going to be able to find clients and not forget what I’ve learn you 2. How to even market myself on social media as I’ve got no clients to put pics on as I’ve not done any , so how will people know I exist, please help

If you’re not getting any many clients as you like and are worried you will forget just keep practicing and going over it again on a doll head.

I would try and get friends and family to have it done so you have some pics to start with, and then do your first few on a introductory price so like first 10 clients have £50 off etc.

Just be patient and remember it takes time. Everyone has started in the same position your in, it’s just about being persistent and also taking very good photos of your work.

In my opinion even if you only have a few photos at the start if the hair looks fab in the photos your attracted people.

My Instagram is ‘Maisielocks’ if you want to have a look at how I market myself, everyone does it slightly differently x x

Hi Gorgeous locks21

Thank you for your advice , I’m new to all of this I have never done hair before , I do have my hair extensions done though so I least I do know a few things Ha , the only thing that’s worrying me with clients is pretty much everyone I know has long hair , I don’t really know any one with short hair , so I’m pretty much looking for new clients straight away , I just don’t know how I’m going to market myself esp picture wise as I’m not going to have any for people to look at , I have a friend that is a web designer so he’s going to do me a website and do an instagram and Facebook account , I just need to think of s way to market myself with no pictures to show , like you said maybe doing the first 5 customers £50 off I was also thinking maybe giving the first 5 clients a hair goody bag or something , I’m really scared incase in spending this money and I might not be able to do , I guess I’m just letting my fear of failure rule my head but I guess first starting out is scary , I’ve also been thinking of a name for weeks and it’s literally exhausted me I came up with sultry lox’s , but the domain has been taken so if I want it I have to add another x in lox’s so I’m not to sure what to do , how did you first start out did you find it hard ? X

I run a business that offers social media services to salons, so if you want to have a chat, feel free to get in touch.

I run a business that offers social media services to salons, so if you want to have a chat, feel free to get in touch.
I have seen this. Hope you don't mind me messaging, could you advice on home business, marketing , I'm not very good with it all ? [emoji53]

Latest posts

Back