How to promote Xagerrate /Myscara

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure they will She but I'm hoping that the fume free one will be the same as the low odour eyelash adhesives, ie although the products have less fumes, the final result isn't quite as long lasting.

We all know there is no such thing as a low odour eyelash glue which lasts anywhere as long as the "fumey" ones (I wish there was)!

Hopefully, there will still be a good number of clients who will always prefer to have the better, longer lasting products professionally applied.

I can paint my nails at home for pennies but I choose to go and have Shellac applied every 2-3 weeks at a local salon.

Hopefully people will feel the same about Semi Permanent Mascara.

Yes I hope you are right and there are always clients who prefer us to do the applications, that's why I am going for it but as Persianista has said there will always be 'messers'. Doesn't effect my business really as my girls have been with me for years and are loving the idea of SPM. :green:

i would agree and it s well worth the money. Whilest lash extensions should be charged at anything between £85_£125 (at the current climate obviously a bit less) .

Do you really think that this price for something needing topping up every 2/3 weeks at presumably an equally high cost is within the reach of the average income woman?

My natural wrap nails cost me £24 for infills (or a full set) every 6 weeks with a buff and polish @ £6 in between. This averages about £5 a week which I think is a bargain.

At your lower estimate of £85 and I'm assuming around £40 infills? every 2.5 weeks (mine never lasted more than 10 days) the cost per week over the first 12 weeks is approximately £20.20.

I know it is time consuming and fiddly but no longer than a full set of silk wraps, but at 4 x the cost its out of my price range for a regular treatment.

Latest posts

Back