How to put on weight?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank goodness I'm not alone here ....all we generally hear about is weight loss problems and how to achieve this and there is much to look up on the Internet on this subject as well as many many products on the market designed to assist with weight loss.

For us that suffer from completely the opposite or who have for some reason suddenly lost a lot of weight there is little or no sympathy or general assistance either on the Internet or from our GP's

I have lost four inches around my already fairly slim waist over the last 3/4 years and despite tests from the doc's there is no rational behind the weight loss.

I'm eating regularly,good home cooked food as well as two body builder muscle gain drinks every day.

It would be fair to say that I actually eat twice the amount than most...from healthy greens to fatty foods,even a couple bars chocolate a day as well as a couple glasses of wine each night and yet...nothing the weight still seems to be dropping which is now becoming somewhat of a worry.

I am convinced that in this case like many its a mind driven symptom and until such times as life again becomes settled and contentment in life the weight will continue to be lost.

The mind is a powerful thing and can have serious connotations to our physical wellbeing.

Good luck with your problem and hope that you will find a way that enables you to regain the weight that you once felt comfortable in yourself with :hug:

Hearing your words put a smile on my face just to know someone else feels the same as i do, I am not letting it get to me any more i am trying to gain weight if it happens it happens if it does not than it just wasn't ment to be but no harm in trying.

sounds like you got a really fast metabolism if your gaining so much calories but still loosing weight I would be worried too, especially if the docs said theres nothing wrong, no harm in trying to get a second opinion from someone else in the field if you have concerns.

'The mind is a powerful thing and can have serious connotations to our physical wellbeing.'

-I completley agree with your quote.

Wish you all the best too :hug:

Hearing your words put a smile on my face just to know someone else feels the same as i do, I am not letting it get to me any more i am trying to gain weight if it happens it happens if it does not than it just wasn't ment to be but no harm in trying.

sounds like you got a really fast metabolism if your gaining so much calories but still loosing weight I would be worried too, especially if the docs said theres nothing wrong, no harm in trying to get a second opinion from someone else in the field if you have concerns.

'The mind is a powerful thing and can have serious connotations to our physical wellbeing.'

-I completely agree with your quote.

Maybe we should go out to dinner together and eat the restaurant clean out lol

Hope and good wishes for you finding a solution to your problem but as you say dont let it get to you....:hug:

thank goodness I'm not alone here ....all we generally hear about is weight loss problems and how to achieve this and there is much to look up on the Internet on this subject as well as many many products on the market designed to assist with weight loss.

For us that suffer from completely the opposite or who have for some reason suddenly lost a lot of weight there is little or no sympathy or general assistance either on the Internet or from our GP's

I have lost four inches around my already fairly slim waist over the last 3/4 years and despite tests from the doc's there is no rational behind the weight loss.

I'm eating regularly,good home cooked food as well as two body builder muscle gain drinks every day.

It would be fair to say that I actually eat twice the amount than most...from healthy greens to fatty foods,even a couple bars chocolate a day as well as a couple glasses of wine each night and yet...nothing the weight still seems to be dropping which is now becoming somewhat of a worry.

I am convinced that in this case like many its a mind driven symptom and until such times as life again becomes settled and contentment in life the weight will continue to be lost.

The mind is a powerful thing and can have serious connotations to our physical wellbeing.

Good luck with your problem and hope that you will find a way that enables you to regain the weight that you once felt comfortable in yourself with :hug:

I am 100% with you over the mind thing, i find that if i am feeling down or going through a rough time i will loose weight and when i am content i will stay at a stable weight .. But its not like i under eat but say even if im late for dinner my bly feels like ive not eaten for a week lol, but so glad im not the only one xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

-I completley agree with your quote.

Yes that how i feel now i went to doctors tried eating as much as i can and still nothing so i just got to the point where i though you know i give up ill just stay how i am but you know thats where i gainex weight when i had stoped worrying about and focusing , im still not curvy and im a size 8 but im 5,4 and weigh 8 and half stone so its healthy , i use to weigh 7 so i think the mind does plau a really big part x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back