How to remove contact lenses with long nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wear the contacts where you just change them once a month! Amazing! Sometimes i forget I even wear them, no waking up with gritty blurry eyes ( which is what happens if u fall asleep with disposable ones) defiantly recommend them . Again I use the pads of my fingers so I don't scratch my eye out!! Lol xx

I've been a lense wearer for about 10 years now and 3 years ago I switched to continual 30 day wear, like yours. Yes they're fab but if you're like me and a little lazy in cleaning them, then you are more susceptible to infections. More so than daily lenses.
I'm just recovering from an ulcer in my eye, resulting in going to hospital and hourly antibiotics, not to mention the pain 😫
Although they are designed for continual wear, take them out now and to clean them and rest your eyes x

Lol I know I couldn't believe it when I first found out. I keep mine in the full 30 days then remove and wear my glasses for a day just to give them a break and then pop new 1s in and the cycle begins again! :)

Oh no that sounds so painful!! Hope you're ok! Yeah you are more susceptible to infections etc but I've been wearing them for nearly 4 years now and have never had as much as a red eye! Just lucky I guess cause I'm pretty lazy too 😉 xx

I've been a lense wearer for about 10 years now and 3 years ago I switched to continual 30 day wear, like yours. Yes they're fab but if you're like me and a little lazy in cleaning them, then you are more susceptible to infections. More so than daily lenses.
I'm just recovering from an ulcer in my eye, resulting in going to hospital and hourly antibiotics, not to mention the pain 😫
Although they are designed for continual wear, take them out now and to clean them and rest your eyes x

I'm going through this at the moment. The anti biotics during the night are driving me crazy lol back at the hospital tomorrow.

How long did yours last? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Ouch! I think the drops were for 2 weeks but after 4 days they were every 4 hours and not through the night.
Thr Ulcer cleared really quick and scarring is minimal 👍

Hope you're better real soon x

Hmmm... I usually just use my pinky to slide it to the outside corner of my eye and grip it with my thumb.

Latest posts

Back