How to remove khaki colour from highlighted blonde?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robynbird

Reaction score
I recently coloured a clients hair using bleach 6%, wella 12/1 + 12%, and 8/0 + 3%. She has messaged me to ask if she can get in sooner as the colour has gone greeny I'm assuming it will be the 8/0 going over the blonde and not having enough warmth to cover it (it wasn't green when I finished, it's faded that way).
What's the best way to remove the green tone? And will it need re-highlighting afterwards?
Thanks in advance

I recently coloured a clients hair using bleach 6%, wella 12/1 + 12%, and 8/0 + 3%. She has messaged me to ask if she can get in sooner as the colour has gone greeny I'm assuming it will be the 8/0 going over the blonde and not having enough warmth to cover it (it wasn't green when I finished, it's faded that way).
What's the best way to remove the green tone? And will it need re-highlighting afterwards?
Thanks in advance
Did you take the 12/1 over the already blonde hair? If so this is where the green has come from.
Asses it see how noticeable it is, if its faint, tone the whole head or just the sections if possible with ct 10/6 or kp 10/96. If its a more prominent green use 8/96 kp over the green sections.

Last edited:
Did you take the 12/1 over the already blonde hair? If so this is where the green has come from.
Asses it see how noticeable it is, if its faint, tone the whole head or just the sections if possible with ct 10/6 or kp 10/96. If its a more prominent green use 8/96 kp over the green sections.
Thankyou! She hasn't got back to me yet about another appointment so it can't be that bad! But yes, I think I did run some of the 12/1 through

Thankyou! She hasn't got back to me yet about another appointment so it can't be that bad! But yes, I think I did run some of the 12/1 through

Latest posts

Back