How to remove your artificial nails !!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had to laugh out loud when i read this

the crap some people will tell others is unbelievable, but what gets me is the poor sucker who will follow these so called instructions!

victoria:
that letter was fantastic!!!! next time im strugglin to shout in letters i know where to turn!!!!!! xxx

and here's me thinking my pair of blunt nosed pliers were doing the job quite well , the same ones i use after waxing for removing stubborn hairs. They are pretty goof for getting rid of tooth gems and pulling out the stray eyelash extensions too. They are pretty good for tidying up eyebrows also. Don't worry, they look pretty, they have pink handles.:lol:

I can see some of the method to this madness, what do we always say to clients to protect their nails, wear gloves when washing up so if they soak the nails in water it will affect the enhancments somewhat, but they forgot to mention that this can cause lifting and then little germs will happily take over from there!

I can't believe the rubbish these people put on websites. They can't realise the damage they are doing!

Let us know if they reply!

x

No reply as of yet.
I even checked out another page of theirs regarding nail enhancements... complete rubbish. Sent them an email on that one too.

I HIGHLY doubt that there will be any reply.

:lol:

Latest posts

Back