How to retail Eve Taylor candles?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmadorney

Reaction score
Hello I’m setting up my own beauty room at home, I can’t afford eve Taylor products yet but it’s something I’m working towards. For now I was going to try the candles and if ppl want to buy them from me then that’s a bonus. How much do therapists retail them for from a salon ??

Hello I’m setting up my own beauty room at home, I can’t afford eve Taylor products yet but it’s something I’m working towards. For now I was going to try the candles and if ppl want to buy them from me then that’s a bonus. How much do therapists retail them for from a salon ??

Hi Gemma,

I'm sure Eve Taylor will give you an RRP on their candles.

S x

I’ll tag @Matthew Taylor into this thread for you, as he represents the brand and is a member of this website.

I had a look at Eve Taylor, but from what I can see to start to buy retail products to sell you have to first buy one of their packages, the lowest of which costs over £250. I am sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I gathered from the initial email from them. I haven't yet placed an order x

I had a look at Eve Taylor, but from what I can see to start to buy retail products to sell you have to first buy one of their packages, the lowest of which costs over £250. I am sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I gathered from the initial email from them. I haven't yet placed an order x

Ok thanku cx

Latest posts

Back