How to stop overlapping scalp bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hailskay

Reaction score
My client has scalp bleach every 5 wks,just wondering if I could put conditioner on her mid length to ends so when I do her scalp bleach roots I don't overlap.the reason I ask is my client has very tight curls and really thick!i take small sections and try my best to work clean but when I use blondor lightening cream and olaplex it swells and overlaps a little.or if any of you have tips for not over lapping would be much appreciated X

Are you using the blue powdered blondor or white out of interest

Are you using the blue powdered blondor or white out of interest
The White blondor lightening cream I use I mix it with 6% then add the olaplex number 1 into it

White bleach does swell try the blue bleach as this is non swell

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472463689.574070.jpg
what I used last time,is this new packaging as looked different to last one I used

White bleach does swell try the blue bleach as this is non swell
So should I just use the blue blondor lightening powder on the scalp instead?

You can also use Olaplex #2 midlength to ends. Will help with overlap and get a mini treatment at the same time.

I used blondor blue powder and loved the results!i also applied number 2 on midlength and ends and soo much better result no breakage!!plus cotton wool Inbetween sections on crown and sides,thankyou xx

Latest posts

Back