How to use Matrix toners?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHiggleton

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
sorry if i sound a bit thick but how do i use the matrix toners? what sre they mixed with? I dont normally use matrix but having heard so many good reviews im looking to change over to them. Im highlighting a girls hair this week and her base is quite dark and a bit of a nightmare so i want to get prepared with a toner as i know the blonde is going to go a yellowy/orange colour, any advice pls :biggrin:

Hi everyone,
sorry if i sound a bit thick but how do i use the matrix toners? what sre they mixed with? I dont normally use matrix but having heard so many good reviews im looking to change over to them. Im highlighting a girls hair this week and her base is quite dark and a bit of a nightmare so i want to get prepared with a toner as i know the blonde is going to go a yellowy/orange colour, any advice pls :biggrin:

Get spv and sPA and color sync activator mix 1-1 and develop for upto 20mins

Get spv and sPA and color sync activator mix 1-1 and develop for upto 20mins

aw thanks bluerinse what would we all do without u :wink2:

aw thanks bluerinse what would we all do without u :wink2:

You will prob end up using spv but just Incase it's orange u will need SPA

spv spa my favs!!!!

How long did u leave to get lilac?

Lifted to a very pale yellow and used 1/4 8p 3/4 10p in sync and applied it to dry hair and watched it was about 15 mins.

Lifted to a very pale yellow and used 1/4 8p 3/4 10p in sync and applied it to dry hair and watched it was about 15 mins.

Right I'm doing it wed...I lifted mine earlier with graphics!! *slaps wrist* and it pale yellow...can't wait!!

Right I'm doing it wed...I lifted mine earlier with graphics!! *slaps wrist* and it pale yellow...can't wait!!

Lush colour!! Love 6p in so too! Haven't used the rest yet! I think I'm gonna bleach my quiff and tone with the same, then 5bv the rest! Can't wait! X

Lush colour!! Love 6p in so too! Haven't used the rest yet! I think I'm gonna bleach my quiff and tone with the same, then 5bv the rest! Can't wait! X

Going from white what would you pre pig with if using 5bv after? I dont want to affect the 5bv :s if that makes sense x

Going from white what would you pre pig with if using 5bv after? I dont want to affect the 5bv :s if that makes sense x

Now you've got me thinking!! Haha
What about 8M or 8mg in sync? X

Now you've got me thinking!! Haha
What about 8M or 8mg in sync? X

Right that's my creation for this week then ;) will put a pic up when it's done x

Right that's my creation for this week then ;) will put a pic up when it's done x
Amazing we may be a match by the weekend!! Lol x

Latest posts

Back