How to use only one ball to create the smile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denmark

Reaction score
Hallo

I am still not able to create my white smiles with one ball, and because i have to use more than one ball the end result is not always very good, the smiles don´t get that crispy look i want, is there a trick that i can use?

Also you use the term BABY PUSH, i read this in Gigi book to get the smile lines deeper, and i always get to much product pushed up at the side and it looks awful and i have to file a lot afterwards, could some one please explain how this works :)

Hallo

I am still not able to create my white smiles with one ball, and because i have to use more than one ball the end result is not always very good, the smiles don´t get that crispy look i want, is there a trick that i can use?

Also you use the term BABY PUSH, i read this in Gigi book to get the smile lines deeper, and i always get to much product pushed up at the side and it looks awful and i have to file a lot afterwards, could some one please explain how this works :)

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-application/9025-product-control-part-2-zone-1-making-smile.html

Go to the forums list here on the site and click on tutorials. the link above will take you to a tutorial on how to make the product smile .. there are others there too including one on brush control to make the product smile.

Try to always leave the bulk of the ball in the middle of the nail and not to squish too much product to the sides ,,, baby presses are the key to just lightly taking a small amount of product up the sides of the smile.

Thank you Gigi, i will try that :lol:

I cant always get my smile in one go..especially with a larger nail, you can always add a little more product for the "ears"..knowing you can do this later once you have formed the majority of the smile helps with the crispness(providing your ratio is spot on to the previous bead) IYKWIM:hug: remember your brush angles too, just like you would when doing the other zones sidewalls..keep it hugging the natural nail..your elbow tucked to your side as you are working..this helps to keep the product where you want it.

Latest posts

Back