How to word introduction poster?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ste

Reaction score
Hi guys i have a salon and have a new stylist starting and im going to have a poster made with a intro offer to welcome him and his new price lists ( less than the others ) but cant make it make sence how would you word it ?

"*salon name* would like to introduce you to our newest stylist *name*

Why not help welcome him to our salon by booking an appointment with him for your next visit."

then put the price list below.

But I don't know if your salon is relaxed enough to use the above wording or if you would like something more formal, only you can decide :D good luck!

I'd make sure that you state that the prices are introductory. It's probably easier to offer a discount.
* salon* are delighted to welcome new stylist *name*
As an introduction, we would like to offer a 20% discount on all appointments booked with *name* until *end of June*

Good point thanks x

I done the same for a new stylist mine read ...." The den would like to welcome senior stylist..... To the team "then his picture then underneath it read "as an introductory offer receive 10% off all services booked with ......." x

Latest posts

Back