How to ........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat's Claws

Reaction score
I'm preparing a display of free hand nail art on nail tips, how do you hold the tip in order to avoid mistakes? Can it be held by a sort of clip?

Help! huh

Hello Kat,

If you mean when you are painting them, I use some tack to hold the tip on the end of an orange wood stick, I leave it untill totaly dry and then remove and stick to a display board or palette with more tack :D ,

Sarah

I use some tack to hold the tip on the end of an orange wood stick, I leave it untill totaly dry and then remove and stick to a display board or palette with more tack

Hi, I also use this method and find it works great.
You can always stick the orange sticks in a large ball of plastcine while the art on the tips drys.
Hope this helps, Have fun

sawasdee ka kate

We use orange wood stick after we have painted for some display but when we paint the tip we just put some tape on the back of tip .

I have box tissue and i stick 10 or 12 tip and paint with polish them all different color and then paint the nail art and after finish put the top coat and then after i look what i paint and i put on orange wood stick or in box for later display or if i think i dont like i put dustbin .

I dont know about another lady but we change display nail art many time and the more you do practice the better you do next time i just put 150 tip in dust bin of thing b4 i think good but now look i dont like .

Kop khun ka mui ka

8) I like all the ideas!!! :D So I'll try all of them and see which one works best for me.

Many thanks ladies! ;) :D

i use an ice cube tray upside down, blue tack the nails on and get painting/airbrushing
dianne

hiya
des. nails sell "tips on stix". these r clear acrylic sticks with tips pre-stuck on, which have their own beautiful stand.
they come in different sizes from 12 tips - 84 tips.
the clients were v.impressed with them 8)
lol liza xx

I'm sorry I couldn't figure out the abreviation of the company name that makes them, could you post a link or tell me the full name of the company?

Kat

Hi,
The company name is Designer Nails, which is also creative.

Hi Kat, the other option to display nail art is on an artists pallet. I have one which was plain wood I just put some linseed oil onto it and the nails look fab and the client and peruse the board easily. You can get these at most arts and crafts shops and the cost about £2-£3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back