How trained is your brain ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
My niece has one of those Brain trainer thingies (Nintendo ?)

She was taking the 'P' out of her old Auntie and challenged me to try it.
I'm pleased to report that my brain is only 34 which means I have a brain 18 years younger than the rest of me:D My 3 nieces come out older than their years:green:

Has anyone else tried it ? I was chuffed to bits:lol:

it's a great game got my brain age down to 20 (with a little help from the cheats he gives you) i think first time i went on it my brain age was 64:eek:
it was first thing christmas morning though.lol

Oh well miss smarty pants, Im ashamed to say my score now lol!!! we got our daughter one for christmas! Its is great fun but I find the game where you have to say the colour doesn't always hear what Im saying!! so it takes longer and thinks Im stupid!!(if you know what I mean?) Its a good game though! x

my best is 25, not too good considering im 22! but i havent done it for ages, think if i did it now it would be at least 70!:eek:

Well i got mine from santa claus & ive been from 82 > 27 and everywhere in between lol

Flippin thing drives me mad !

Champagne

I find the game where you have to say the colour doesn't always hear what Im saying!! so it takes longer and thinks Im stupid!!(if you know what I mean?) Its a good game though! x

Excuses, excuses!! lol :biggrin:
Marion xx

I don't have the game, but my brain is trained to forget everything within 5 minutes of my being told something:green: and if a little wine is added, I can get that down to about 45 seconds:lol:

Well i got mine from santa claus & ive been from 82 > 27 and everywhere in between lol

Flippin thing drives me mad !

Champagne

Same with me.. it drives me nuts!

It is pleasing though when my age score is a lot younger than my husbands hehehe... :green:

I don't have the game, but my brain is trained to forget everything within 5 minutes of my being told something:green: and if a little wine is added, I can get that down to about 45 seconds:lol:
Aw c'mon what s alittle wine between brains:green:

I'll only get one if it comes with a guarantee that it'll make me look like Nicole Kidman. :green:

Latest posts

Back