How was your Christmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobile Manicure

Reaction score
I got a call from hubby at 3pm yesterday while he was out "shopping" asking what I'd like for Christmas as he was stuck. I gave a few suggestions such as Jo Malone, Thomas Sabo, bags, perfume, jewellery and ended up with a shopping centre gift voucher instead. Read "can't be bothered".

The bugger has now been fed a huge meal and is asleep in bed. I am dreaming of different ways to inflict pain without him knowing it was me. Any ideas anyone?

Lego on the side of the bed he gets out. You know that's always a painful one!

Know the feeling Hun.
We stay at my mums at the moment as his job is so up and down. So he was playing his computer and was asked to mash the potatoes 10 mins later he hadn't moved so I had words and he ended up buggering of to his brothers without even having dinner you'd think he was asked to make the whole dinner!!

As for presents not much effort made either which really isn't like him!! So feeling a bit meh!! Xx

Men eh ? If I ask mine to do anything need makes a mountain out of a mole hill, then I have to check it's done right after he's done it. My sons are more helpful. Like the Lego idea, except we have'nt got any anymore. Could plonk the cat on his head !

I had a nice day; although my tummy is killing me :( not used to eating so much being on Weight Watchers :eek:

My oh didn't even turn up! Nearly 5 years together and didn't even suggest seeing each other for 10 mins.... Not a happy bunny I can tell you. Hope everyone had a good day xx

Sorry you've all had a crap time too. He is still en bed!!! Little one got loads of lego. Some pieces are going to go missing in a couple of minutes.....

Fab idea! Many thanks. :hug:

My oh didn't even turn up! Nearly 5 years together and didn't even suggest seeing each other for 10 mins.... Not a happy bunny I can tell you. Hope everyone had a good day xx

Why are you with this man?
And the one who sulked off over mash? I'd sulk off into the arms of a man who knows how much I am worth

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Why are you with this man?
And the one who sulked off over mash? I'd sulk off into the arms of a man who knows how much I am worth

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Must say I have to agree!!!!

Thank God that is over! I'm not a great Christmas lover anyway but cooked a lovely dinner I must say, had beef this year for a change, got lots of lovely presents, went fora nice walk after, but I just find it so very boring if you don't have little ones...didn't even see my girl this year she went to her boyfriends so I was a little sad.. roll on 2nd Jan. ..back to normal. Nothing like wishing your life away I suppose. We have decided on one thing. .this is the last Christmas we will be in the UK.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I dont like christmas, too much expectation! We're thinking centreparcs next year. Walks, kids crafts, seclusion and a hot tub :D

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank God that is over! I'm not a great Christmas lover anyway but cooked a lovely dinner I must say, had beef this year for a change, got lots of lovely presents, went fora nice walk after, but I just find it so very boring if you don't have little ones...didn't even see my girl this year she went to her boyfriends so I was a little sad.. roll on 2nd Jan. ..back to normal. Nothing like wishing your life away I suppose. We have decided on one thing. .this is the last Christmas we will be in the UK.

Oh me too- next year I want something totally different! Abroad!

Whiz round and see everybody Christmas Day then Boxing Day comes and nothing. A day in pyjamas and no company except the cats.
Christmas is over rated. I'm bah humbug and no wonder lol

Got up early yesterday opened prezzys with my gal and OH my gal was overjoyed,then did the journey to me mums and had brecky etc.Came home and the meat was all cooked :).Had dinner and relaxed.It was the best Christmas I have ever had with my gal and OH.Full of joy and real family time.

Today on the other hand bar bum hug lol I hate boxing day it's depressing :( so I'm sat on my sofa in my pjs with the new pup Roo snuggled on my lap and I'm drinking bucks fizz lol.Mined you I'm looking forward to eating a hot beef and mustard sarne dipped in propa beef gravy :).x

Where are you thinking of going?? Xx

We had an amazing day.

Santa spoiled the wee one with lots of presents and then e went over to my parents for dinner and more presents.

Though my sister asked me what I wanted and I said some money towards a mirror in my room - I've had my eye on it for ages and she gave me a box of soap and glory eyeshadow which I don't wear :o

I got a red magimix though - can't wait to get home a shred everything :p x

This year was great. The kids woke up at a respectable 7.30. We opened stockings in bed & then had breakfast in bed. The kids loved all their pressies. A quick visit from my parents then my brother & a lovely dinner. Played with the kids with their toys then home alone 2 before they went to bed.
Nothing exciting but just a perfect day with my family. Last year my hubby was post op from a hernia op & I was ill. We were skint & it was stressful!
This year was just right x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm thinking about giving my hubby the voucher back and saying "try again!".

One of my clients always makes me a coffee in a lovely mug I always admire when im there. She only went and bought me one for Christmas! I'm so chuffed. This is the most thoughtful gift I've received this year. I'm so grateful for it as she put some thought into it. Unlike some :mad:

MIL rocked round today with a makeup brush set from what looks like the pound shop. I mean REALLY?????????? I'm 45, not 14!

We had a really lovely family Christmas, all together. Got some lovely presents, too, along with a couple of predictably naff ones. :lol:

I'm thinking about giving my hubby the voucher back and saying "try again!".

One of my clients always makes me a coffee in a lovely mug I always admire when im there. She only went and bought me one for Christmas! I'm so chuffed. This is the most thoughtful gift I've received this year. I'm so grateful for it as she put some thought into it. Unlike some :mad:

MIL rocked round today with a makeup brush set from what looks like the pound shop. I mean REALLY?????????? I'm 45, not 14!

I totally get this if someone can't put any thought in just don't bother some people think it's ungrateful but that's just me,

My mum got me uggs from abroad in what she thought was a size 6 nope they were a 9 mega gutted but the thought was there

Latest posts

Back