How will PopIts change your pricing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To the techs that are saying they will charge the same for PopIts as for a traditional set:

What happens when someone doesn't want a PopIt set for whatever reason, and specifically requests the long-winded method? Will you be happy to sit there for three times as long and earn the same money? Just a thought.

Unless you are going to phase out the traditional methods and just use PopIts, this is a very valid question.

Well, I do hair, nails and beauty. Now I've got Popits I see no reason why I need to spend hours buffing my way to RSI. Time is money and once I perfect the system I doubt I'll use anything else - I'll leave that to dedicated nail bars and get on with the serious business of making a living!!:)

New sets are a bit of a no-brainer if we are to believe that the strength and longevity is there with this new application method, then it makes much more business sense to use a popit.................unless your client wants to pay your new hourly rate of course!!:lol: But using them for new sets isnt going to make a massive impact financially - its the rebalance time I'm interested in.

The big question should be - will this product revolutionize rebalances? will they be faster? with the same strength and beauty?

Please dont anyone suggest reducing your re-balance charges if the answers turn out to be yes - I might start headbutting the table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

New sets are a bit of a no-brainer if we are to believe that the strength and longevity is there with this new application method, then it makes much more business sense to use a popit.................unless your client wants to pay your new hourly rate of course!!:lol: But using them for new sets isnt going to make a massive impact financially - its the rebalance time I'm interested in.

The big question should be - will this product revolutionize rebalances? will they be faster? with the same strength and beauty?

Please dont anyone suggest reducing your re-balance charges if the answers turn out to be yes - I might start headbutting the table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

This has been my point actually!!
I would assume that a rebalance will be the same process of thinning and applying product by normal method? either way.. its alot of work still.. so that is why i will more then likely making my rebalances and maintenance treatments higher then the actually full set itself..

makes sense.. there is no way in hell i am reducing my rebalances.. no way!

If you click on 'Whats New in the last 24 hours", you will see Gigi has explained rebalances. The main time saving will be on finishing by the looks of things.

So not that much time saved there as I would assume you need to thin the nail right down to get a uniform shape for the popit to do it's work or your nail would end up too thick, no bespoke filling of the areas that only need to be filled?

Just asking as I haven't seen it done.

I have'nt seen it done either I just read Gigi's tutorial and also the Questions and Answers that Gigi has also done. Have a read of them and see what you think.

Of course Rebalances are faster....

The enhancemnts are already thinner than 99.999% of techs work, and since they havent been filed to death to get them to look right they will naturally be stronger. That means that for most techs, file prep is faster and once again, there is little to no finsihing. No brainer for me :)

Latest posts

Back