Howdy! I'm back!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
..Beautifulnails..nice to see you on here again..Shame on You though...your pooor little cousin!!!!

My mum did a similar thing with my 3 year old son..who doesn't really understand Halloween....

She stood in a shop with a mask on and walked around to the front of his pushchair....His eyes were huge too...cos he knew it was Nanny's body..but NOT Nanny's head!!!!! :shock:

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
Hi all, I feel like I have been gone quite a while!

I hope you are all well? Work is hectic at the moment because I am covering in the shop for the lads and also trying to look after my own customers as well as sort things out for my new shop! AARRGGHHHH! :scram:

Anyway, it's all good experience! Hope you all had a Happy Halloween? I put on a black cloak and a purple hood with a blacked out face and a skeleton mask over it and walked into my front room. My little cousin was sat in there with the lights off watching T.V. I didn't say anything because I thought he knew it was me. He sat up straight in his chair and he froze, his eyes were huge! :shock:

:rofl: :rofl: I had to speak quickly and tell him it was me, to which he replied slowly "erm, yeh I knew it was!" (Yeh course you did babe! :D :D )

It was so funny, but now thinking about it I actually feel quite bad! :D I took him out trick or treating though so I made up for scaring him.

Beautiful Nails XxX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back