How's this nail art done?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrmarkymarc

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331566597.089735.jpg

This looks great! Is it a transfer? Konad?Foil?

I don't know it was posted on Facebook (nail art club) eager to know how it's done, looks fab. It looks like foil 2me

Have you tried messaging the poster on fb?

Think it's a konad or bundle monster plate. We've got one at work and it looks very similar. Possibly just done with a metallic polish?

Yeah I did post a message but no 1 answered it....how RUDE ha ha

I agree it's probably konad with metallic polish

To me that looks like a Bundle monster plate with a copper effect metallic polish. (possibly Barry M do one? I have a few Barry M metallics and they are gorgeous for stamping)
xx

Yes it's a bundle monster plate, I have it.

Well I know what it is now!! Thank you.

Where can I get the plate from?

Well I know what it is now!! Thank you.

Where can I get the plate from?

I got the set from Amazon, I have both sets and the lips are in set 1, the 21 piece set.
xx

Ok will have a look. Thanks hun

Ooohhhhh i like this :) x

looks like it's a nail plate using a metallic nail ink for the stamping.

Its a shame the stamp polish is on the finger :)

There are lips on Konad M84. Look's good, might have to try it with a dark colour and silver or gold lips, haven't got any other metallic colours!

Trendy nail wraps has a set that looks like that, if you didn't want to bother with stamps...

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

The stamp and the back ground sets the metallic off nicely as it's matte with shiny French ,

This looks great! Is it a transfer? Konad?Foil?
I dont think this is but , Here they do sell stamping paint that is foil adhesive so you stamp and then add the transfer type foil ,

Latest posts

Back