Huge great BIG thankyou to Kelly & Kirsten at CND leeds!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shine_Studios

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank you both for all your help getting me through my masters qualifications! Im so proud to be a grand master!!! And i really couldnt of done it witout you both! I know you both come on here so i though id show my appreciation publicly lol! And im sure that tons of other nail techs on here appreciate you as much as i have done!!!

P.s kirsten, hope your having an amazing time! read your page in scratch and im v.jealous!

And Keep up the amazing work kel, creatives lucky to have you on their team!!! See you next thursday!

Cathy xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun but it was all you and you deserve it.

Well Done Grand Master! :green::green::green:

Huge congratulations on becoming a Grand Master, I bet you are walking on air xxxx:hug:

Congratulations hun :hug:

What a lovely thread to read :D Kirsten is fab and i have also met Kelly who is lovely,it was a while back now,but the stileto's she wears are knock out ! :D

Hello my little onion!!

Well many Congratulations my lovely!!! A well deserved achievement!!!!! :green:

Thank you so much for the mention hunny pie!!!! :hug:

Glad you like my article!! I havent seen the actual magazine copy of it yet as it hasn't quite reached us out here but hopefully in the next few days it will be here!!!

Well done again and keep up the good work!!

xxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back