Huge thanks to Samantha Sweet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'chelle

Reaction score
Hi. I just wanted to give huge thanks to Samantha Sweet, and to let you all know just how hard Sam & Samantha are working for us at the moment.
(yawn) I've bored everyone who'll listen recently with my plight that my foundation course got cancelled half way through when Hyperion went bust. Aaanyhoo to cut a v long story short, I didnt know if I was getting my training finished so I put a creditor claim in to the liquidators. They got in touch with me and gave me Samanthas number. When I rang she was extremely helpful, and has filled me in on what is happening now with creative and the new "sweet Squared" (congrats on that by the way), and has promised to finish my training when they get up and running. So alls well that ends well.
Anyway, she mentioned that she was in the OSNS that day and as I needed some tips I went over, and you would not believe how hard her and Sam were working to get things up and running, they were literally frantically rushing about the place trying to get things up and running, and Samantha was extremely helpful and informative.
I just wanted to post this and let everyone know, because I know that a few people have posted replies on various threads to say that they think CND have left then in the lurch by not letting loyal techs know what is hapenning and that not enough has been done to keep techs informed. All I can say is that if you had seen them in the OSNS you would not think this at all. You dont see the directors/owners of many companies getting on with the manual day to day running of shops or searching for stock in warehouses do you? Not to mention the fact that they are going to give me training that I paid Hyperion for, not Sweet Squared.
Many thanks Samantha for all your help, I wish you well in you new company and will look forward to many years as a CND tech :hug:

Here here!!!

Just wanted to second (or third if someone's beaten me to it!!!) this. I, too, was only halfway through my course when all this kerfuffle happened.

Thank you to the Sweets whose dedication to this business is second to none.

Best of luck for the future!

Kirst
:hug::hug::hug:

Do you know, its so nice to see such a positive post about it for once!! Glad things are going to be sorted for you hun.:hug:

I agree what a lovely post and I am sure none of us have a clue at the amount of blood, sweat and tears that the Sams have been going through, especially not being able to tell us anything. I am sure things have been very hard for some people over the recent months, but I really hope they all show Sweet Squared their support and return to the first rate customer service we all used to receive and love ... and I'm talking in the good old days of Designer Nails.

I agree, its great to see a positive thread about Creative and the way its going, instead of negative all the time!
Its fab news that Sweet Squared have taken over, they are all fab people (not that Ive met even one of them lol!).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

does this mean the leeds osns will re open I hope so I have missed it

Doh - just typed a response out and Scraggy cat Bo came and sat on the keyboard :rolleyes:

Anyway the gist of what I wrote was that I agree - what a fab positive post :green:

I was telling a very special geek last night how impressed I was with the way in which the Sweet and Rouse families had supported and stuck together, through a very difficult time.

Despite all of the problems and negativity caused by some people, they carried on supporting everyone they possibly could including the CND geeks on here, keeping us up to date as they possibly could - anybody who has been through a time like the Geek family have been through, will know just how personally devastating it is - but yet they still made the time and thought about us - the geeks on here :green:- now that is one special family :hug::hug:

Perfectly put Debs :hug:

Well, this is the first I have heard about the new distribution set up and I have to say I am absolutely ecstatic!!:)

I am so chuffed that this has gone ahead and also second all the postive messages everyone has left.

The Sweets are two very dedicated and special people who have done whatever it took to get the recent problems sorted. Above and beyond!

I, as many many people do, have a huge amount of respect for them and wish them all the luck and (well earned) recognition in the future that they thoroughly deserve.

Go Sweets!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug::hug:

well said and great to see a very ++ thread, I know Samantha has been working very hard over the last couple of months to pull this round and has gone out of her way to help us all as much as she could,
I know many felt let down and left in the learch by Hyperion, but many who worked for the company gave that extra bit to help us all during this time, I had a class canceled last month (my masters exam) and Samantha took the time to ring me her self to explain the situation, she didn't really have to do this but she took the time and I'm very grateful for it xx The day Hyperion closed I had a class booked and paid for, I turned up and Di took the class, she didn't have to this, but I'm also very glad she did xx

so a big thank you xx

Hey Ladies -
I just came across this thread and thank you so much for the lovely words. Apart from this all being very exciting, it has its daily challanges that we get through and move on from. My 'thing' if you like though, is to treat people how I personally would expect and like to be treated.

After everything that CND Nail Pros have been through, I think a personal word is the least I can do, if it means helping in one way or another. We just have our heads to the grind stone and are doing everything we can to get things up and perfectly run for you. That first challange was getting stock in and we sorted that (with another shipment landing very soon). I have to say, it is a truly magic feeling to be able say 'yes, we have this' and 'yes we have that, what size would you like'... I almost wept when we unpacked Retention+, Perfcet Pink, Super Shiny and Solar Oil... how crazy is that :eek: but when you know that people rely on these things for their business, to put food on their families table - well, to be able to help again is a great feeling!

Just sorting the brochure and NEW prices (very cool) and online which I think Sam anticipates will be ready by December. It takes time but we have a brilliant company working on this and it will look the bomb!!

Because I have been that busy I haven't looked at the site recently, but PM me if you need anything. I get to it eventually! Love to All
Mrs Sweet Squared!:hug::hug:

i went to leeds osns today and yes it was like being in a SWEET shop, even my little emily was giving it...ohhhhhhhhhhh at everything she saw, may i got a little mini mee there lol - i even looked out for you sam and samantha, but apparently were in meetings all day so i missed ya'all

i went to leeds osns today and yes it was like being in a SWEET shop, even my little emily was giving it...ohhhhhhhhhhh at everything she saw, may i got a little mini mee there lol - i even looked out for you sam and samantha, but apparently were in meetings all day so i missed ya'all

Ahhh I'm sorry we missed you G; we had a bunch of Ambassadors up and were doing updates etc. If I new you were coming I'd a baked a cake.... baked a cake... (surely I am too young to know that song???:eek:

If I new you were coming I'd a baked a cake.... baked a cake... (surely I am too young to know that song???:eek:
You must have heard it from your Mum :lol: :lol:

(I can feel a slap smilie coming on when she reads that lol)

Latest posts

Back