Human Barbie KICKS OFF on TV discussing botoxing her 15-year-old child! (pics&vid!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BotoxBoy

Reaction score
'Human Barbie' Sarah Burge KICKS OFF on TV after Botoxing her 15-year-old daughter!

Sarah Burge, the self-styled 'Human Barbie' is a British mum of two who went on UK and US Tv to discuss injecting her 15-year-old daughter with botox and giving her 8-year-old daughter a voucher worth £30,000 to go towards a boob job when she turns 18!

I've put together the video links and pics above so have a look! Truly shocking!

:eek: sweet jesus.
Theres some deep psychological issues there I think....

:eek: sweet jesus.
Theres some deep psychological issues there I think....

Absolutely!!! She's so defensive and so soooo wrong!

Oh my good god!! What planet is that woman from 😳 .. That poor little girl. That video was making me angry and making me shout comments at my phone screen watching that! 😁 x

Oh my good god!! What planet is that woman from 😳 .. That poor little girl. That video was making me angry and making me shout comments at my phone screen watching that! 😁 x

I know she's just crazy! Imagine what she's gonna look like in a few years...

imo that's a form of child abuse.
botoxing the girl at 15 is bad enough
but i would be more concerned about what ideas she is putting in the childrens heads .
i hope they don't end up with some kind of body/face dysmorphia which will blight their whole adult life.

imo that's a form of child abuse.
botoxing the girl at 15 is bad enough
but i would be more concerned about what ideas she is putting in the childrens heads .
i hope they don't end up with some kind of body/face dysmorphia which will blight their whole adult life.

Did you watch the interview in this morning? Terrible!

I saw this and its just not right, that poor girl, and the mum just thinks its right. Can't believe it.

Wow!! Thanks for sharing this.

I do feel this is sending a powerful and negative image to young girls. They already struggle with negative body image and this only reinforces their feelings that they are inadequate and need improvement.

I know I joke all the time about celebrities and their various cosmetic procedures but they are in an industry driven by appearance, but most important...THEY ARE ADULTS. These are children, for Pete's sake!

What is wrong with these people?

"don't be jel, be ream" :lol: is she for real!!! she uses TOWIE slang to defend her actions in a mature way on TV!!?!?!?! She needs to grow up and realise there is more to life than looking perfect! Children need to be children. There i not a HOPE my daughter would even know people have surgery to make their boobs bigger, noses smaller etc never mind me giving her a voucher to have a procedure when he is older.

This woman is just a bit wrong in the head!

Where did she Botox her daughter? X

I mean what area of her body lol face? Etc

i understand why she got all the surgery she was very very badly beaten & to be honest i think she's scared the same will happen to her daughter and that's why she's gave her all these vouchers i think she went around it the wrong way she publicised it too much (which she will be getting paid for) she's not stupid but i do think shes sending her daughter the worst message ever if my mum handed me surgery vouchers id fling them at her like a Frisbee & take her head off haha ! xxxx

Ive seen her on a few tv shows, she is so vile and will NOT listen to anyone elses point of veiw. She loves the attention and i believe now has her own show for her and her daughter x

her daughter is in american pageants now too!! x

Latest posts

Back