Humidity trouble, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I've recently just started eye lash extensions and am having a difficult time getting my room at the right humidity, resulting in premature lash loss[emoji31] Any suggestions would be a huge help!
Thank you! [emoji171]

How high or low are your conditions? The adhesive will react to the relative humidity (combination of temperature and humidity) so there is a few things you can do and there is also different adhesive options x

How high or low are your conditions? The adhesive will react to the relative humidity (combination of temperature and humidity) so there is a few things you can do and there is also different adhesive options x
I've been trying to keep the humidity between 45-60%...the temp is usually between 69 and 72 degrees. What is ideal? I trained with Xtreme lashes and they didn't go into detail at all about this. Ive been using their adhesive. I've tweaked a few things and am seeming to have better luck. I appreciate your feedback. There's been numerous times I've asked a few fellow lash artists and they ignore me like they don't want to tell. So thank You very much. If you have any other tips or suggestions or brand recommendations I would be very greatful!

I've been trying to keep the humidity between 45-60%...the temp is usually between 69 and 72 degrees. What is ideal? I trained with Xtreme lashes and they didn't go into detail at all about this. Ive been using their adhesive. I've tweaked a few things and am seeming to have better luck. I appreciate your feedback. There's been numerous times I've asked a few fellow lash artists and they ignore me like they don't want to tell. So thank You very much. If you have any other tips or suggestions or brand recommendations I would be very greatful!
It might vary slightly as each adhesive is different but we find that 40-70% humidity and 20-24 degrees Celsius works best. Having said that, everyone has got a different technique and some therapists prefer to work in higher conditions where the adhesives set faster and others prefer to work in the lower range so might have to tweak things a bit to see which works best for you x

Latest posts

Back