Hurricane Dean etc..!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmamarie

Reaction score
Hi All:)

I hope that none of you mind me writing a thread about this but I have been following the absolute devastation lately in the caribbean, Mexico , etc caused by the hurricane and all the flooding!
I just wanted to express my deepest regret and sorrow to anyone who has been affected by this in any way!
I know that alot of people use this site from all parts of the world and I wanted evryone to know that all involved our in my prayers and my thoughts at this devastating time.
I am positive that all geeks on this site feel the same.
I am coming up with ideas to raise money to help with aid etc, I am organising a few treatment parties where all monies raised will go to help. I know that what I raise will be no where near enough to cover a small part of devastation there at the moment. but I feel that it shows that you are not alone and people do care:hug:
If anyone else has any wishes and thoughts regarding this matter maybe adding them to this thread will show what a fantastic group of caring people use this site.

xxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have family members who live in Belize which is just underneath Mexico, hurricane Dean was heading straight for them so we have all been very worried about them....we have been in contact with them over the last week and luckily they are all ok, my cousin was stuck in Los Angeles for a few days as they wouldn't let him fly home...he got back last night safe and sound.

Its a great idea to organise fundraising events to help raise money to help out

xx

I have family members who live in Belize which is just underneath Mexico, hurricane Dean was heading straight for them so we have all been very worried about them....we have been in contact with them over the last week and luckily they are all ok, my cousin was stuck in Los Angeles for a few days as they wouldn't let him fly home...he got back last night safe and sound.

Its a great idea to organise fundraising events to help raise money to help out

xx

Hello There:)

I just wanted to say that I am so pleased that your family members are all safe and sound.It must of been a horrific time for you all.
heres wishing for happier times:hug: xxxxx

Latest posts

Back