Husband Away

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moanie

Reaction score
My husband has new job so working away at moment, hence up so late. Miss him like crazy:cry: . Got school hols off so party for 1, ddrinking red wine, eating walkers cheese & onion crisps and smoking minty ciggies, how sad is that? Still, got to geek tons and tons today and enjoyed my little self. :)

moanie GND said:
My husband has new job so working away at moment, hence up so late. Miss him like crazy:cry: . Got school hols off so party for 1, ddrinking red wine, eating walkers cheese & onion crisps and smoking minty ciggies, how sad is that? Still, got to geek tons and tons today and enjoyed my little self. :)

hiya
snap!!!I`m sitting here with my wine and crisps and minty ciggies too...although I``m wishing my hubby wasn`t here..he`s snoring away and disturbing my geeking :eek:

You sound like a kindered spirit. My husband isn't home till Thursday, I can't wait to see him, but i know he will snore and keep me awake. Don't care, will miss my minty ciggies though as he hates me smoking. Will get him to have a cigar so i can smoke lots of ciggies and not get moaned at.

Hi my hubbys in u.k. for two weeks and so is my daughter so Im at home with my 2 boys and they finish school today for holidays and I know they will be bored by this afternoon! got to take time out for them and think of something to do -not xbox!sure they will become recluses!!!still ive stocked up on wine (for me!!!) and sweets for them:rolleyes:

My hubbys worked permanent nights for 19 yrs so i constantly feel im on my own lol....sleeping all day and working all night though gives me the time to geek all i want (work permitting) i dont drink but it does mean i can smoke me minty ciggies as and when i want :green: hes a none smoker :irked:

since feb, my hubbys been away for 3 weeks, come back, gone away for 10 days, is shortly going away for 3 weeks and straight after that he'll be away for 6 weeks. It seems like sooooooo much longer cos I dont smoke, Cant drink, am on a freaking diet and dont have sky.... god bless the nail geek.

my hubby works away monday to friday every week, we even have 2 houses as he lives in one in the week and comes here weekends, i do miss him but also find i am so use to it now that when he is at home for more than a couple of days he drives me nuts, and he complains that I snore:irked:

my partner also works away 2 weeks at a time and does get lonely sometimes- ''god bless the nail geek''- dito that!! xx

my hubby away too. Had far too much chocolate and smoked too many ciggies. but least I get the bed to myself and no moaning about geeking!

It's so nice to know i'm not the only one with absent husband. Marcus is back on Thursday, for 1 day only. I can't wait to see him cos he's my bezzy mate too. Next week will be great though cos he's home for 4 days.
Cheers girls, clink, nother glass red wine. like you all say, ' god bless the geek site'.

Latest posts

Back