Hvlp 5008

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leesse

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking everywhere for a replacement 5008 machine.

Do you know where I can get one from or is Nouvatan the only suppliers. Im a loyal Nouvatan customer and am happy to purchase from there but can't even compare on price to get a good deal (and I've sadly just missed out on their fab 20% off weekend ).

I've tried my friends TS20 whilst mine is broken and I've set my mind on a 5008, but before I buy I wanted to just check with you all.
Think I've tried every just about supplier out there !

Ps if Nouvatan are the only suppliers, why is this?

Thank you

Hi, I'm looking everywhere for a replacement 5008 machine.

Do you know where I can get one from or is Nouvatan the only suppliers. Im a loyal Nouvatan customer and am happy to purchase from there but can't even compare on price to get a good deal (and I've sadly just missed out on their fab 20% off weekend ).

I've tried my friends TS20 whilst mine is broken and I've set my mind on a 5008, but before I buy I wanted to just check with you all.
Think I've tried every just about supplier out there !

Ps if Nouvatan are the only suppliers, why is this?

Thank you

Maybe Nouvatan have exclusive distribution rights for this particular equipment.

Why don’t you ask them if they have any special offers coming up in the next few weeks? If you’re a loyal customer, I’m sure they’ll be able to advise and/or help.

Hi Its been a while since i was last on SG. long story i took a back seat in the business and had a couple of years out travelling and Enjoying Myself.
Me and Madame Nouvatan (Dawn) finally got married and lifes really good.
I have now returned to work at Nouvatan and we have exciting plans for the coming season.
On The 5008 yes we are the only stockists of it. It was the best machine ever made in our opinion.
It was discontinued about 5 years ago by earlex and the manufacturers would not re release it. we pestered them constantly to bring it back but they said unless a substantial order was placed, large enough for them to warrant setting up the production line again they would not be re releasing the machine.
we were that concerned about the poor quality of some of the other machines on the market. we bit the bullet and had them do us a very large order of the old machines. HTH

Latest posts

Back