Hvlp 700 piggy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindabop

Reaction score
Any body got any reviews/thoughts on this?I'm looking at it for my venture into the tanning world!
Looked at the hvlp 550 but don't think it's really up to tanning parties,going by what I've been reading,but if any one knows different please let me know.

Any body got any reviews/thoughts on this?I'm looking at it for my venture into the tanning world!
Looked at the hvlp 550 but don't think it's really up to tanning parties,going by what I've been reading,but if any one knows different please let me know.

I personally don't like the pig. I've read a lot of threads on the pig and it's problems and I've also seen a lot of second hand ones up for sale.
If I were you I would have a look on the Nouvatan web site.
They have two machines.
The cheaper one is great for doing single tans or small groups of up to 4 people and the bigger one is great for large spray tan parties.
The tanning fluid is great, well priced and the clients love it.
I have the bigger machine and about a week after I bought it I arrived at a clients house thinking I had 6 bodies to spray and found I had 15, the machine never missed a beat, it was a bit warm by the finish but not so hot that I didn't want to touch it.
The following day I couldn't even pick up a coffee mug :eek: but the machine was fine:D
Oh! Nouvatan's pop up tents are very good too, don't be tempted to buy a cheep one, I did that and the dam thing fell apart on me.

Thanks for reply susie. Is that the ts50 you have? I have a lot of good things about it.
I will def be buying a decent tent,don't fancying looking like a tit trying to fold a cheap thing and Having it falling done round my ears!!

Latest posts

Back