Hyaluron pen?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wilksy

Reaction score
Hi everyone... can anyone recommend the best Hyaluron Pen or point in the right direction of some suppliers?

*edit: I know you can buy them on eBay/amazon etc however I was looking at somewhere a bit more reputable. I am qualified in injectables and am adding this treatment too.

Thanks in advance x

Last edited:
Try the creative beauty group

You need to train in this, I trained with the creative beauty group and my training wasn’t the best, Lorraine Sperry has been a huge help I think she trained a in hya pen

You need to train in this, I trained with the creative beauty group and my training wasn’t the best, Lorraine Sperry has been a huge help I think she trained a in hya pen
Hi everyone... can anyone recommend the best Hyaluron Pen or point in the right direction of some suppliers?

*edit: I know you can buy them on eBay/amazon etc however I was looking at somewhere a bit more reputable. I am qualified in injectables and am adding this treatment too.

Thanks in advance x

Hiya

I’m interested in offering this treatment. But, as yet I haven’t seen anyone offering hydra pen as a service?

Did you manage to get insurance?

Are you one and the same person please? It appears to be the case that’s all.
Yes it’s me. I’m still looking for insurance for the pen.

That’s fair enough, but you don’t really need two accounts to ask the same question ;)

Meantime, back to the thread...

I am trained in this x

Are you still looking for insurance? Is it just the hyaluron Pen you need insurance for or injectables too?x

I am trained in this x

Are you still looking for insurance? Is it just the hyaluron Pen you need insurance for or injectables too?x

It was for the pen and filler.

Westminister insurance are great x
Apparently, there are people using the pen for lips and fillers but the insurance companies do not insure fillers, only the pen.

I dread to think how many people don’t realise this.

Thanks though.

Apparently, there are people using the pen for lips and fillers but the insurance companies do not insure fillers, only the pen.

I dread to think how many people don’t realise this.

Thanks though.[/QUOTE

Argh right I see, sorry. I am insured under my own aesthetics insurance which includes injectables and multiple treatments - one being the hyaluron pen - my insurers are Hamilton Fraser and inSync (It worked out cheaper to get two insurers rather than add the hyaluron pen on my existing policy)

I am insured to use cross linked dermal fillers in my hyaluron pen, so I'm guessing you've had no luck in finding an insurer that will insure anything other than hyaluronic acid? To be honest; the results from the pen are no where near as good as when injected - doesn't last as long either.

Thanks

I’m not a nurse so I was hoping to go into mesotheraphy using the pen.

It seems impossible to obtain insurance though. X

Thanks

I’m not a nurse so I was hoping to go into mesotheraphy using the pen.

It seems impossible to obtain insurance though. X

Your trainer should have had the course accredited and approved for insurance purposes - ask them which insurer they recommend and if they don’t know ask them for a refund x

I have. And the lady got really angry. She said I will not get a refund.

Latest posts

Back