Hyaluronic air pens

Bonkers

I am retraining soon with bellate academy to do other areas such as fat dissolve, bio revitalisation and redo the lips as my training was inadequate.
Lorraine sherry also teaches everything and very knowledgable

I have trained I. This a few weeks ago, it’s not completely painless and you do still get bruises. Search your training and look at reviews. My training wasn’t the best
Who did you obtain insurance with?

The Hyaluron pen does actually work , it is not completely pain free as made out to be , the problem with some pens and the reason that they don't work is that the regular fillers eg. Juvaderm are too thick to absorb with the Hyaluron pen , therefore wasting Alot of product . The filler has to be the correct density . Laurie collard on youtube has loads of tutorials up showing techniques and do's and don't. She also has mentioned she has a contact to order filler , pens etc . I have messaged her for pricing etc . She is charging 98 usd for 1 ml of filler which is expensive considering its from Hong Cong and can be gotten for cheaper than this as it's a Generic filler . I can get 2mls for cheaper than this price of filler for the Hyaluron pen , also before and afters with this filler that i use on myself . It will be registered and paid through Paypal so it's safe . It's from my own supplier as i found it very hard at the start to get the correct filler without paying a fortune . If you have any questions or interest you can email me and i will give you my number tasha.100k@hotmail.com xx

The Hyaluron pen does actually work , it is not completely pain free as made out to be , the problem with some pens and the reason that they don't work is that the regular fillers eg. Juvaderm are too thick to absorb with the Hyaluron pen , therefore wasting Alot of product . The filler has to be the correct density . Laurie collard on youtube has loads of tutorials up showing techniques and do's and don't. She also has mentioned she has a contact to order filler , pens etc . I have messaged her for pricing etc . She is charging 98 usd for 1 ml of filler which is expensive considering its from Hong Cong and can be gotten for cheaper than this as it's a Generic filler . I can get 2mls for cheaper than this price of filler for the Hyaluron pen , also before and afters with this filler that i use on myself . It will be registered and paid through Paypal so it's safe . It's from my own supplier as i found it very hard at the start to get the correct filler without paying a fortune . If you have any questions or interest you can email me and i will give you my number tasha.100k@hotmail.com xx

Thanks very helpful.

There were no instructions at all.
Also my pen also came with a needle?

X

I am retraining soon with bellate academy to do other areas such as fat dissolve, bio revitalisation and redo the lips as my training was inadequate.
Lorraine sherry also teaches everything and very knowledgable
Have you done the fat dissolve course?

I trained with xxxxxx. I would not recommend them. They use all glitz and glam advertising then give u a completely different pen when u arrive and do not bother to tell u. A plain, clumpy white one. Their 'new' one which does not feature on any of their branding at all! Its very misleading and they are not to be trusted. It is not pain free! It hurts. Its like an elastic band pinging on your face. The lips are particularly sensitive and it makes your eyes water! They are very swollen for a few days after. My face had small lumps left where the device was unable to penetrate the products correctly. I was told to massage it to disperse the product...waste of money!

Plus dont listen to them if they say they have a 'special arrangement' with the insurance company and can get it for u for about £200-300. Thats lies! Ive been doing this for years and never had one claim against me. The insurance company quoted me £800+ and said that they should not be telling people that. They will not give u the insurance details until after u have done the course so u cannot get a refund!

[name removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

blossom

After a lot of research and speaking with people who have done the training, I decided that rather than training with a particular brand, I would find a good quality training academy. This isn't usually how I go about training, but I've heard too many horror stories with the pens!
I'm going to train with Cosmetic Couture in Manchester - who are an Aesthetics Training Academy. They use the original Hyaluron Pen. They do a 1 day course for the lips and then an optional second course for the rest of the face which I thought was appealing as many people say that too much info was squashed in to 1 day. I rang them up and quizzed them about the training and they said that they always provide ongoing support and if for any reason I didn't feel confident after the training day, I could repeat the course for free.
I have my training at the end of the month so I'll provide feedback on the course and the pen.
If you want to find therapists using the pen, theres a few Facebook support groups.
Which Facebook groups are thebetter ones? There are so many but I haven’t found one to join where you can ask questions