Hyaluronic air pens

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajb

Reaction score
Has anyone else looked into or seen the new lip filler with out needles you use hyaluronic acid and pressure it into the lips, just wondered what peoples thoughts were in it and does anyone know if it lasts as long as injectable fillers, seen a lot of companies jumping on board and offering training courses.

Really interested in this too?? Any feedback?

I'm really interested in this too!! I'm trying to find out a real ygood training provider for this... Has anyone come across one yet?

You can buy the pens on eBay.

Hyaluronic Acid is often in molecules too large to permeate the skin but I’m aware Deciem does a body gel Hyaluronic Acid that has smaller enough molecules to get to the deeper layers. However..HA is for hydration. The hydration could make lips look a bit plumper very short term if they were dehydrated I guess but if you want something you need an actual lip enhancer or a filler.

I have trained I. This a few weeks ago, it’s not completely painless and you do still get bruises. Search your training and look at reviews. My training wasn’t the best

I have trained I. This a few weeks ago, it’s not completely painless and you do still get bruises. Search your training and look at reviews. My training wasn’t the best
Can I ask who you trained with and where. I’m about to book for Cardiff it’s two days.

Are you offering the pen as a service now?

I’ve been looking into training with the pen.

I’ve not seen it offered in this country as a treatment?

Anyone?? Doing this treatment?.

Have a look at hyapen with Lorraine sperry I trained in lash nv

Are you offering this as a service?

Anyone, using the no needle pen for fillers?

After a lot of research and speaking with people who have done the training, I decided that rather than training with a particular brand, I would find a good quality training academy. This isn't usually how I go about training, but I've heard too many horror stories with the pens!
I'm going to train with Cosmetic Couture in Manchester - who are an Aesthetics Training Academy. They use the original Hyaluron Pen. They do a 1 day course for the lips and then an optional second course for the rest of the face which I thought was appealing as many people say that too much info was squashed in to 1 day. I rang them up and quizzed them about the training and they said that they always provide ongoing support and if for any reason I didn't feel confident after the training day, I could repeat the course for free.
I have my training at the end of the month so I'll provide feedback on the course and the pen.
If you want to find therapists using the pen, theres a few Facebook support groups.

After a lot of research and speaking with people who have done the training, I decided that rather than training with a particular brand, I would find a good quality training academy. This isn't usually how I go about training, but I've heard too many horror stories with the pens!
I'm going to train with Cosmetic Couture in Manchester - who are an Aesthetics Training Academy. They use the original Hyaluron Pen. They do a 1 day course for the lips and then an optional second course for the rest of the face which I thought was appealing as many people say that too much info was squashed in to 1 day. I rang them up and quizzed them about the training and they said that they always provide ongoing support and if for any reason I didn't feel confident after the training day, I could repeat the course for free.
I have my training at the end of the month so I'll provide feedback on the course and the pen.
If you want to find therapists using the pen, theres a few Facebook support groups.

Thanks that is very helpful. Please explain what you mean by if I want to find therapists there are Facebook support groups? X

Thanks that is very helpful. Please explain what you mean by if I want to find therapists there are Facebook support groups? X

There are 'needle free aesthetic therapists' groups on Facebook for therapists who use the air pens - so if you want more info or want to ask questions there is plenty of support on there.

I’m trained in both needle and airflow and you’re right - the airflow is not completely painless, it does sometimes bleed and bruise too! I feel I had amazing training and was very happy with it x

I’m trained in both needle and airflow and you’re right - the airflow is not completely painless, it does sometimes bleed and bruise too! I feel I had amazing training and was very happy with it x
Who did you train with?

Girl Boss Academy - their training is fab!x

Latest posts

Back