Hyaluronic air pens

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am retraining soon with bellate academy to do other areas such as fat dissolve, bio revitalisation and redo the lips as my training was inadequate.
Lorraine sherry also teaches everything and very knowledgable

I have trained I. This a few weeks ago, it’s not completely painless and you do still get bruises. Search your training and look at reviews. My training wasn’t the best

Who did you obtain insurance with?

The Hyaluron pen does actually work , it is not completely pain free as made out to be , the problem with some pens and the reason that they don't work is that the regular fillers eg. Juvaderm are too thick to absorb with the Hyaluron pen , therefore wasting Alot of product . The filler has to be the correct density . Laurie collard on youtube has loads of tutorials up showing techniques and do's and don't. She also has mentioned she has a contact to order filler , pens etc . I have messaged her for pricing etc . She is charging 98 usd for 1 ml of filler which is expensive considering its from Hong Cong and can be gotten for cheaper than this as it's a Generic filler . I can get 2mls for cheaper than this price of filler for the Hyaluron pen , also before and afters with this filler that i use on myself . It will be registered and paid through Paypal so it's safe . It's from my own supplier as i found it very hard at the start to get the correct filler without paying a fortune . If you have any questions or interest you can email me and i will give you my number [email protected] xx

The Hyaluron pen does actually work , it is not completely pain free as made out to be , the problem with some pens and the reason that they don't work is that the regular fillers eg. Juvaderm are too thick to absorb with the Hyaluron pen , therefore wasting Alot of product . The filler has to be the correct density . Laurie collard on youtube has loads of tutorials up showing techniques and do's and don't. She also has mentioned she has a contact to order filler , pens etc . I have messaged her for pricing etc . She is charging 98 usd for 1 ml of filler which is expensive considering its from Hong Cong and can be gotten for cheaper than this as it's a Generic filler . I can get 2mls for cheaper than this price of filler for the Hyaluron pen , also before and afters with this filler that i use on myself . It will be registered and paid through Paypal so it's safe . It's from my own supplier as i found it very hard at the start to get the correct filler without paying a fortune . If you have any questions or interest you can email me and i will give you my number [email protected] xx

Thanks very helpful.

There were no instructions at all.
Also my pen also came with a needle?

X

I am retraining soon with bellate academy to do other areas such as fat dissolve, bio revitalisation and redo the lips as my training was inadequate.
Lorraine sherry also teaches everything and very knowledgable
Have you done the fat dissolve course?

I trained with xxxxxx. I would not recommend them. They use all glitz and glam advertising then give u a completely different pen when u arrive and do not bother to tell u. A plain, clumpy white one. Their 'new' one which does not feature on any of their branding at all! Its very misleading and they are not to be trusted. It is not pain free! It hurts. Its like an elastic band pinging on your face. The lips are particularly sensitive and it makes your eyes water! They are very swollen for a few days after. My face had small lumps left where the device was unable to penetrate the products correctly. I was told to massage it to disperse the product...waste of money!

Plus dont listen to them if they say they have a 'special arrangement' with the insurance company and can get it for u for about £200-300. Thats lies! Ive been doing this for years and never had one claim against me. The insurance company quoted me £800+ and said that they should not be telling people that. They will not give u the insurance details until after u have done the course so u cannot get a refund!

[name removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
After a lot of research and speaking with people who have done the training, I decided that rather than training with a particular brand, I would find a good quality training academy. This isn't usually how I go about training, but I've heard too many horror stories with the pens!
I'm going to train with Cosmetic Couture in Manchester - who are an Aesthetics Training Academy. They use the original Hyaluron Pen. They do a 1 day course for the lips and then an optional second course for the rest of the face which I thought was appealing as many people say that too much info was squashed in to 1 day. I rang them up and quizzed them about the training and they said that they always provide ongoing support and if for any reason I didn't feel confident after the training day, I could repeat the course for free.
I have my training at the end of the month so I'll provide feedback on the course and the pen.
If you want to find therapists using the pen, theres a few Facebook support groups.

Which Facebook groups are thebetter ones? There are so many but I haven’t found one to join where you can ask questions

Yes I did the fat dissolve but it wouldn’t penetrate into my skin on the training day. The trainer didn’t know what the reason was. When I asked on other forums people were just trying to sell me yet another course (I’ve done 2 courses in this now - both a waste of money) I will be trying to recoup my money and then I’ll be shelving the treatment. Too many risks and problems and not enough good lasting results

Which Facebook groups are thebetter ones? There are so many but I haven’t found one to join where you can ask questions
Ha ha I’ve joined numerous Facebook aesthetic groups and to be honest it’s full of sellers trying to offer you training.

And, should you ask any questions they won’t pass on their secrets ie brands.

I’ve yet to find an open group which is annoying as we should be helping each other.

Be aware of training courses that promise great outcomes as a lot of it is hot air.

I’ve lost hundreds!

Ha ha I’ve joined numerous Facebook aesthetic groups and to be honest it’s full of sellers trying to offer you training.

And, should you ask any questions they won’t pass on their secrets ie brands.

I’ve yet to find an open group which is annoying as we should be helping each other.

Be aware of training courses that promise great outcomes as a lot of it is hot air.

I’ve lost hundreds!

I hear you. The group I'm in recently kicked lots of people out for this, and I believe the group has been made secret now? Its just called Hyaluron Pen. You'll have to look to see if its there or not if you're not a member?
Theres another group called Hyaluron Pen Masterminds, for trained people - you have to send admin a photo of your certificate, but good for asking questions and no sales.

Thanks.

I’ve looked at so many training courses and a lot especially for skin is ha ha humbug.

I’m just warning others that if it the ads sound fab and makes no reference to downtime, or adverse effects etc, get the alarm bells ringing.

There are a lot of trainers and insurance companies earning thousands and making a very good living offering courses that don’t really have proven results.

Maybe, I should do the same - unfortunately, I like to give my clients results. X

I’m seriously going off the idea of this treatment

I’ve just recently done the training for the hylaron pen in London , it felt very rushed and after the course I messaged and phoned the company with questions etc , as they said the trainer would answer all my questions... still waiting for answers 3 weeks later ... but they managed to answer my question about purchasing a spare hylaron pen ! 1 week later but still waiting for answers to my treatment questions, I’m not impressed and feel I wasted my money !

Yes I did the fat dissolve but it wouldn’t penetrate into my skin on the training day. The trainer didn’t know what the reason was. When I asked on other forums people were just trying to sell me yet another course (I’ve done 2 courses in this now - both a waste of money) I will be trying to recoup my money and then I’ll be shelving the treatment. Too many risks and problems and not enough good lasting results
I have been doing the fillers using the pen for a year now. I have started doing the fat dissolve, and I bought the new ‘Medical Hyaluron Pen’ for this. It is a lot more expensive but it really works for the more liquid product of the fat dissolving serum. I have tried using this new pen for fillers but I find it too bulky and I have better results from my original hyaluron pen. Don’t give up, you just need the correct info.
These treatments are very new and unfortunately a lot of companies make claims which are unproven

The usual Hyaluron pen will not work for fat dissolving treatments. It is the Medical Hyaluron Pen which works.
i use the medical one for fat dissolve and the usual one for fillers.
I have great results now, I have been doing it for a year, and it took me about 9 of those months to really get the hang of it. Don’t give up x

Thanks.

I’ve looked at so many training courses and a lot especially for skin is ha ha humbug.

I’m just warning others that if it the ads sound fab and makes no reference to downtime, or adverse effects etc, get the alarm bells ringing.

There are a lot of trainers and insurance companies earning thousands and making a very good living offering courses that don’t really have proven results.

Maybe, I should do the same - unfortunately, I like to give my clients results. X
It is a very new treatment and unfortunately many ‘training’ places have varying info.
I have been doing it for a year now and it took me a long time to really get the hang of it. It seems so simple, but you have to practise, and use the right products.
It cannot be compared to needle fillers as you will never get the over the top pouty look, but for people needing just a bit of shaping, re balancing and a beautiful natural plumpness, it is perfect.
This obviously means you cannot charge as much and therefore it will not bring in as much revenue.

I’m trained in both needle and airflow and you’re right - the airflow is not completely painless, it does sometimes bleed and bruise too! I feel I had amazing training and was very happy with it x
Can I ask who you trained with as I'm looking for a course. Thankyou

I’ve just recently done the training for the hylaron pen in London , it felt very rushed and after the course I messaged and phoned the company with questions etc , as they said the trainer would answer all my questions... still waiting for answers 3 weeks later ... but they managed to answer my question about purchasing a spare hylaron pen ! 1 week later but still waiting for answers to my treatment questions, I’m not impressed and feel I wasted my money !
Who did you train with as I'm looking at training at the moment and trying to avoid the bad ones it's a minefield. Thanks

Can I ask who you trained with as I'm looking for a course. Thankyou

Who did you train with as I'm looking at training at the moment and trying to avoid the bad ones it's a minefield. Thanks

Just so you know, both of the above posters have been absent from Salon Geek for a while, so you may prefer to create a new thread of your own instead?

I have been doing the fillers using the pen for a year now. I have started doing the fat dissolve, and I bought the new ‘Medical Hyaluron Pen’ for this. It is a lot more expensive but it really works for the more liquid product of the fat dissolving serum. I have tried using this new pen for fillers but I find it too bulky and I have better results from my original hyaluron pen. Don’t give up, you just need the correct info.
These treatments are very new and unfortunately a lot of companies make claims which are unproven

The usual Hyaluron pen will not work for fat dissolving treatments. It is the Medical Hyaluron Pen which works.
i use the medical one for fat dissolve and the usual one for fillers.
I have great results now, I have been doing it for a year, and it took me about 9 of those months to really get the hang of it. Don’t give up x

It is a very new treatment and unfortunately many ‘training’ places have varying info.
I have been doing it for a year now and it took me a long time to really get the hang of it. It seems so simple, but you have to practise, and use the right products.
It cannot be compared to needle fillers as you will never get the over the top pouty look, but for people needing just a bit of shaping, re balancing and a beautiful natural plumpness, it is perfect.
This obviously means you cannot charge as much and therefore it will not bring in as much revenue.

Hi
Which company did you buy the medical hyaluron from?

Girl Boss Academy - their training is fab!x
Hi I know it’s a while since you posted about this but is this training the same as something called the Nano Lip pump that lasts about two weeks? It looks really good. Also would I need and previous training to offer this as I don’t have any fillers etc training. Do insurance ask for much to cover this also sorry for all the questions
Thank you x

Thank you for sharing that’s great :) x

Hi
Which company did you buy the medical hyaluron from?
Hi I didn’t buy one yet, I was looking through Instagram and someone had posted pictures of something called a nano lip pump it lasts apx 2 weeks but think it was done by a hyaluron pen I wasn’t sure whether you had to be nurse trained etc but it said non invasive and not like injections so I was just wondering if it was something a beautician could train to do (the girl posting was a beautician) x

There are 'needle free aesthetic therapists' groups on Facebook for therapists who use the air pens - so if you want more info or want to ask questions there is plenty of support on there.
Thank you I will x

Latest posts

Back