Hydra facials help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bee001

Reaction score
hey,

just looking into hydra facials, just wanting to know where you guys purchased your machines from, where you had your training and cost.

i have been looking everywhere people have directed me to eBay, and i was going to purchase one for £599 plus £75 postage from a company their training was £250 additional.

im soo stuck and would really appreciate your help. please!!

thank you xxx

hey,

just looking into hydra facials, just wanting to know where you guys purchased your machines from, where you had your training and cost.

i have been looking everywhere people have directed me to eBay, and i was going to purchase one for £599 plus £75 postage from a company their training was £250 additional.

im soo stuck and would really appreciate your help. please!!

thank you xxx

Hi iv literally just bought my machine from eBay I think it was £275 free P&P and I bought the solutions to go in the machine for £50 I haven’t completed my practical training yet but Iv done the theory side!

Ahhh amazing, so who did you do your training with if you don’t mind me asking? I don’t know who to train with and how much to pay, sorry sooo many questions
And which machine did you purchase, I’m finding it soo difficult to purchase one because I’m unsure as to which one to buy, have you got a link? ❤️❤️

Ahhh amazing, so who did you do your training with if you don’t mind me asking? I don’t know who to train with and how much to pay, sorry sooo many questions
And which machine did you purchase, I’m finding it soo difficult to purchase one because I’m unsure as to which one to buy, have you got a link? [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

No problem at all Iv done so much training through lockdown! I use Kirren Karara! She is amazing so many online offers great support, theory and videos xx
IMG_4755.JPG

Is it just me but I find the thought of people parting with large amounts of money for treatments with a therapist who has done an online course and bought her equipment from eBay unbelievable

Is it just me but I find the thought of people parting with large amounts of money for treatments with a therapist who has done an online course and bought her equipment from eBay unbelievable

There are a lot of scams out there! I am already a therapist and adding to my portfolio! Iv done in house training and to be honest it’s more to do with the practical side and learning how to do a treatment! Iv thoroughly enjoyed doing my online courses I feel that it’s been very in-depth and the equipment I was advised to buy is used in my teachers salon/academy I think Iv learnt more from doing an online course than what I have going to a training academy theory wise anyway!!

There are a lot of scams out there! I am already a therapist and adding to my portfolio! Iv done in house training and to be honest it’s more to do with the practical side and learning how to do a treatment! Iv thoroughly enjoyed doing my online courses I feel that it’s been very in-depth and the equipment I was advised to buy is used in my teachers salon/academy I think Iv learnt more from doing an online course than what I have going to a training academy theory wise anyway!!
i agree their are too many scams out their, but i have done a few online training courses during lockdown and they've been more informative than sitting in a class, their feedback and support has been amazing too, also i only go to training providers with great reputations and recommendations.

i was offered a machine that looks the same as the above costing £800 plus training that was an extra £350 and that was all online.

xxx

i agree their are too many scams out their, but i have done a few online training courses during lockdown and they've been more informative than sitting in a class, their feedback and support has been amazing too, also i only go to training providers with great reputations and recommendations.

i was offered a machine that looks the same as the above costing £800 plus training that was an extra £350 and that was all online.

xxx

As long as you find the right trainer who you will get the right theory and practical information from you will be fine! I’m over the moon with my trainer! Always at the end of the phone or messenger! As long as you get enough practice in to feel confident you will fine! This machine is only available on amazon and eBay! You need to just keep an eye out for the price they are all the same brand! That’s sounds like a ridiculous price what you were quoted for equipment and course! Definitely someone wanting to make a lot of money out of people! Could be a scam xxx

As long as you find the right trainer who you will get the right theory and practical information from you will be fine! I’m over the moon with my trainer! Always at the end of the phone or messenger! As long as you get enough practice in to feel confident you will fine! This machine is only available on amazon and eBay! You need to just keep an eye out for the price they are all the same brand! That’s sounds like a ridiculous price what you were quoted for equipment and course! Definitely someone wanting to make a lot of money out of people! Could be a scam xxx
thanks so much for responding to me, you've been great xx

Hey just wondered what products did you buy with the hydra facial machine as I want to get it for myself

Thank you

Hey just wondered what products did you buy with the hydra facial machine as I want to get it for myself

Thank you

Hi I bought these xxIMG_4791.JPG

Hi what machine did you buy. Really looking into doing this treatment
Thankyou
So sorry late reply i havent bought it yet still deciding

Hi. Have you bought a machine yet? If so, how are the results? Im interested in buying a hydra machine but there are so many, it's hard to know what to choose!

Hi. Have you bought a machine yet? If so, how are the results? Im interested in buying a hydra machine but there are so many, it's hard to know what to choose!
Hey

I decided against and went with a microdermabrasion machine instead, so many cheap machines out their charging too much money, and I got a really good deal with Skinbase xxx

Latest posts

Back