Hydradermie Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

beauty-time

Reaction score
Hi, can someone help me please? I've been given some guinot ionization gels by a friend who has closed her salon. I trained with them over 10 years ago and although i can remember my training very well (it was very thorough so will be with me for life!!) i haven't used the machine for many years. I only have a normal galvanic machine and wish to use them on my own skin (only got half a tube of each so don't want to share it with anybody but myself!) but i cant remember if i use it with negative (desincrustation) or positive (iontophoresis) or both, their machine has it pre-set so don't know. Any advice very gratefully recieved, thanks!

beauty-time

Reaction score
Sorry just bumping up!! Need help! x x

pazzy

Reaction score
I was going to reply yesterday and suddenly realised I didn't really have a clue - so this was based on guess work. Its a long time since I did Guinot.

I think that the gel would be negatively charged because of the desincrustation action of the machine - so maybe - you could use it on the negative settings for that - then turn it to positve to push the wasted products out. If its the deepcleansing gel - I would use it on negative. If its the moisturising gel - use it on the positve setting.

Hope this helps.

Paula
x

Claire saia

Babycakes
Reaction score
Hi, can someone help me please? I've been given some guinot ionization gels by a friend who has closed her salon. I trained with them over 10 years ago and although i can remember my training very well (it was very thorough so will be with me for life!!) i haven't used the machine for many years. I only have a normal galvanic machine and wish to use them on my own skin (only got half a tube of each so don't want to share it with anybody but myself!) but i cant remember if i use it with negative (desincrustation) or positive (iontophoresis) or both, their machine has it pre-set so don't know. Any advice very gratefully recieved, thanks!
Hi, did you manage to find out about this? I have the same problem?

Noodle

Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi, did you manage to find out about this? I have the same problem?
Unfortunately, this thread was created 13 years ago, and the original poster has been absent since then too.

Perhaps create a new thread of your own instead?

Latest posts