Hydraulic Lagoon Beauty Couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gina Ballerina

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone have the Lagoon Hydraulic Beauty Couch?

I'm thinking of getting the one on Beauty Express at the moment.

I'm just wondering how stable it is and how you get on performing all treatments on it such as massage?

It says max weight 150kg but not any more info.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378718810.174569.jpg

Thank you x

As with any of the couches that have one middle support you have to be careful with weight on either end. Clients need to get on them on the middle, if you know what I mean or they can damage the hydraulics. I have a 3 motor electric and it's the same, they give me heart failure, if I turn my back and they are attempting to climb on at either end or if they suddenly decide to sit on one end.

They are great for normal treatments but I wouldn't want to do massage on mine at all as it would move under the downward pressure and not be as comfortable as a 4 legged one. I am sure though that there will be some massage therapists using these and being happy enough. x

Thanks for your reply, that's what I was thinking.

I only do a couple of massages a month, I'm all wax, brows and nails so I'm hoping it will be ok.

I think if I get get I'll have to get used to saying 'just pop on the couch from the middle please,

I wonder if I keep one end slightly up and one slightly Dow they will have to get on in the middle.

Ha, I have a beautelle one and its doing my head in the only sitting on the middle bit. Nearly every client goes to sit on the foot part regardless of what position it is in. I thought it was just mine like that...........

Just in case anyone decides to egg this couch I have had it for a few weeks now and it is fantastic, really sturdy but very heavy. I love it.

I had an older model in my ex salon it had too much "bounce" on it if you know what I mean, eyelash extensions or any detailed work was a nightmare :)

I can imagine that would be a nightmare, mines not bouncy at the moment, hopefully it will stay that way

Latest posts

Back