Hyper allergenic products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppercorn Nails

Reaction score
Just a quickie!!

CND products tend to be highly sensitive, but can these be used on people who suffer sensitivity to products? Are one of the CND creams better than the rest in this case ie, Solar Silk or Finishing cream?

Many thanks
Adele

Just a very small pedantic comment - sorry, can't help myself sometimes - I think you mean HYPO allergenic. This means very low in allergens, so good for people with allergic reactions. Something that was HYPER allergenic would be really allergenic!

Peppercorn Nails said:
Just a quickie!!

CND products tend to be highly sensitive, but can these be used on people who suffer sensitivity to products? Are one of the CND creams better than the rest in this case ie, Solar Silk or Finishing cream?

Many thanks
Adele

Hi Adele

My sis suffers really badly with sensitive skin and also has quite bad eczema but she can use all of the CND range. She just loves the Scentsations hand lotions (tangerine & lemongrass is her fav) but I also use all the Solar range on her. The Solar Butter is brill when her hands are really suffering :)

Shaza

Shaza said:
Hi Adele

My sis suffers really badly with sensitive skin and also has quite bad eczema but she can use all of the CND range. She just loves the Scentsations hand lotions (tangerine & lemongrass is her fav) but I also use all the Solar range on her. The Solar Butter is brill when her hands are really suffering :)

Shaza
Thanks for that Shaza.........can you use the Spa range as well....... I do know someone who reacted to this.

Adele

Peppercorn Nails said:
Thanks for that Shaza.........can you use the Spa range as well....... I do know someone who reacted to this.

Adele

Hi Adele

I have used ALL Scentsations, Solar and Spa products on her (bless her she's such a good guinea pig :D ) and not one bad reaction unlike some other well known high street products. I have to say Scentsations are her all-time fav and she uses the wash as well as the lotion.

HTH
Shaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back