Hyperion going Bust????? and unsolicited mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxharmony

Reaction score
I have had a phone call today from a rep from Tammy Taylor nail products offering me a free conversion course because Creative have the recievers in can anyone tell me if this is so?:eek:

Hmm, I think we've all had messages from Tammy Taylor today saying similar things. Personally I think it's pretty poor practice if the only way they can get new business is to scare their competitors customers with untruths!!:rolleyes:

Personally I believe that vulture marketing always backfires. The mods are already taking care of the spammers that have used this site to leverage the same message. Odd how the phone calls and unsolicited PMs started today :)

I have also received an offer of FREE conversion to Tammy Taylor...

.. what got me the most was... they actually charged for it in the first place :lol:

.. what got me the most was... they actually charged for it in the first place :lol:

HAHAHAHAHA

You would think that a business that is PROFESSIONAL would show more ethics than that, and that they would have enough pride not to perform like 'vultures' (as previously stated). If a business has enough confidence that their products etc can stand on their own, then they needn't poach someone else's clientel in such an underhanded manner while slandering that other business (saying they've gone bust) and will wait for clients to come to them.:rolleyes:

I have seen it all recently some with their sly newsletters others offering us to convert with them :irked: NO THANKS We are loyal to our brand :)

I cant comment on TT products or training as i have used and had neither. But as for business ethics and just standard morals then i think they have let themselves down with this....it will have nothing but a negative result for them.

Ooh maybe they got in touch to give you a refund?:)

What is wrong with the world??? I have nothing against Tammy Taylor products or training but it just the overall thing!

I was fed up enough today and then this - are we not allowed to choose what we want to do and use?

It isn't just TT - (they are just trying to get customers, I know )but it's Society as a whole, all the time you get unwanted spam, phone calls and now private messages.

A message to people who run marketing - have you ever thought someone just might have enough sense to choose a product they want? and that being bombarded with unwanted advertising (to personal inboxes etc) usually ended up deleted!

I'm sorry it isn't meant to be personal to anyone in particular but this sort of advertising always makes me think it is about the company being promoted rather than what I want!

Sorry - I couldn't stop the rant from escaping!

What is wrong with the world??? I have nothing against Tammy Taylor products or training but it just the overall thing!

I was fed up enough today and then this - are we not allowed to choose what we want to do and use?

It isn't just TT - (they are just trying to get customers, I know )but it's Society as a whole, all the time you get unwanted spam, phone calls and now private messages.

A message to people who run marketing - have you ever thought someone just might have enough sense to choose a product they want? and that being bombarded with unwanted advertising (to personal inboxes etc) usually ended up deleted!

I'm sorry it isn't meant to be personal to anyone in particular but this sort of advertising always makes me think it is about the company being promoted rather than what I want!

Sorry - I couldn't stop the rant from escaping!

I am soo with you on this...it drives me nuts too. If i want new windows i will ring YOU...does Tesco ring every day asking if i want eggs, milk or bread...??

As one of the Geek Commandments says you must not use the site to peddle your wares, if anyone receives unsolicited PMs from anyone on here trying to sell you something then please let the Moderators know.

I myself received one of the PMs from TT distributor and I replied with a link to the Geek Commandments. I did get an apology so hopefully that will be an end to it.

We dont want our members to be inundated with spam through their inboxes either here or offsite.

I got a pm too offering a free conversion. I have no idea why as I'm not even a nail tech. Obviously someone didn't do their research very well.:rolleyes:

Things like this are the reason I have removed my business and location details from my profile!

We're entitled to make our own decisions as to which brands we want to use or try, I don't like cold calling at the best of times but this is totally not necessary.

When horrible things like this happen, the vultures are always sitting up there waiting to swoop down ... I guess you can't blame them, but they forget maybe who they are dealing with! If they think Creative won't look after their own then they are pretty naive.
It has been a horrible hiccup, but a hiccup is what it is and a company like CND will not let its customers down nor its distributors. In the end, people who are used to the best will not accept second best if there is any other way.

As one of the Geek Commandments says you must not use the site to peddle your wares, if anyone receives unsolicited PMs from anyone on here trying to sell you something then please let the Moderators know.

I myself received one of the PMs from TT distributor and I replied with a link to the Geek Commandments. I did get an apology so hopefully that will be an end to it.

We dont want our members to be inundated with spam through their inboxes either here or offsite.

i guess they didnt realise it was against the rules. theyre really nice people there so maybe they were just trying to help people out if they had no stock because of shortages and no money to retrain with other companies.
i think the majority of companies do charge for conversions.

It reminds me of long lost relatives all of a sudden being concerned for someone on their "apparent" death bed, it's quite a low act.

It's fab to see you Creative guys sticking together and sticking it out, I know i've mentioned the word "brainwashing and Creative in the same sentence" in the past (teehehehehe).

But seeing you guys band together they way you have makes you all seem more like a dedicated team or family.

Sure you may have to try something different in the time being, but you will use what is best eventually.

This will be quite a test for Creative as a product line, one I am sure they will come out on top of.

Creative is a product many other manufacturers try to emulate, .... so by all means try others bits and bobs ........ but I bet many will return to Creative when Creative is back on track.

It's kinda like one of your clients going to an NSS for a quick repair.

It's quite inspirational !!!!

I received one of these mails yesterday from TT. I was about to e-mail and say NO THANKS> I don't want and never wish to convert away from Creative. I am more than happy with them and I know I will be able to get my supplies again soon.

Yes, this has been a little hicup but I would never leave and turn my back. Blimey, I have had some tough times and needed my friends..............same thing here !!!

I got one too - i just deleted it.

2 words BRAND and LOYALTY

It reminds me of long lost relatives all of a sudden being concerned for someone on their "apparent" death bed, it's quite a low act.

It's fab to see you Creative guys sticking together and sticking it out, I know i've mentioned the word "brainwashing and Creative in the same sentence" in the past (teehehehehe).

But seeing you guys band together they way you have makes you all seem more like a dedicated team or family.

Sure you may have to try something different in the time being, but you will use what is best eventually.

This will be quite a test for Creative as a product line, one I am sure they will come out on top of.

Creative is a product many other manufacturers try to emulate, .... so by all means try others bits and bobs ........ but I bet many will return to Creative when Creative is back on track.

It's kinda like one of your clients going to an NSS for a quick repair.

It's quite inspirational !!!!
Hey Carl - under that tough exterior there is really a very sensitive person :hug: and you are 100% right :wink2: xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back