Hyperion group email - is it me having problems?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimbogeri

Reaction score
I know this isn't really the place to ask so apologies in advance but I just wondered if anyone knows if the email address for the Hyperion Group is right or if they are having problems as I've tried to email them a few times with no response and I don't know if the problem is at my end as I've had some problems with my email address recently. I've tried both 'sales' and 'info' as the first half of the address.
I'm working crazy hours right now and I'm having issues with my phone so I'm trying to email rather than ring.

I had problems with their e-mail address that is posted on the website and I ended up ringing them instead.

I have since managed a contact by e-mail for training so I will try and look that up for you now - watch this space......

try this one - [email protected]

HTH

bimbogeri said:
I know this isn't really the place to ask so apologies in advance but I just wondered if anyone knows if the email address for the Hyperion Group is right or if they are having problems as I've tried to email them a few times with no response and I don't know if the problem is at my end as I've had some problems with my email address recently. I've tried both 'sales' and 'info' as the first half of the address.
I'm working crazy hours right now and I'm having issues with my phone so I'm trying to email rather than ring.

I emailed them last week but am still waiting fpr a response, So I don't think the problem is at your end. Hope this helps:hug:

Hi girls.
When we get emails from unknown address sometimes they have to go though the administrator first. This might be why it is taking a bit longer!
I promise no one is being ignored, your email just may not have got to it proper destination just yet.

HTH

Tilly Ann said:
Hi girls.
When we get emails from unknown address sometimes they have to go though the administrator first. This might be why it is taking a bit longer!
I promise no one is being ignored, your email just may not have got to it proper destination just yet.

HTH

my e-mails had to go through the administrator and I still had a reply within 2 days so it is working OK from my point of view!

what address are you using?

As Kirsten mentioned, our SPAM system may catch some emails it suspects of being unsolicited until the IT guys approve them. A lot of SPAM can build up in there quickly so knowing what email address you are trying to use will help us find out what the problem is.

Thanks guys. I was using my '[email protected]' address and as I said tried emailing to the 'sales' and 'info' @hyperiongroup.com addresses and had some attachments added (just scans of my certificates, was trying to set up a pro account). I'm working till 7 or 8 all the rest of this week so can't call in but if I don't hear anything before the end of the week I'll try to ring them on Monday.
And I don't blame you for having a spam account, I can't believe how much I get these days, and all for having an email address that's readily listed on the net! Argg!

Latest posts

Back