Hyperion - is it closed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You always speak such sense Sassy thanks:hug:

At the moment I am sitting here in tears because my neighbours 24year old daughter has went missing after a festival on sunday.

I found her car last night still at the festival car park and we have now formally reported her missing, she is not answering her phone hasn't contacted her family and hasnt turned up for work, so trying to escape from that and coming on here to read catty, nasty and poor me's really is going right over my head at the moment:irked:

I am really sorry to hear about your neighbours daughter and I truly hope that she is safe and OK.

But, I know that there are people dying in hospital right now or people who have been diagnosed with a terminal illness. These sad things happen around us every day, but we do need to live our lives and do the best we can do.

So even though all these bad things are happening, if a technician out there has to cancel her appointments because she can't get stock, or loses clients perhaps because she had to change to another brand of product until these problems are resolved and clients aren't happy, and she is losing money and can't pay her rent or put food on the table or whatever, it DOES BECOME A BIG DEAL for that person.

I think the silence from Hyperion isn't helping. I realise perhaps they can't tell us what's going on for legal reasons or whatever, but we just want to know so that we can plan for our own futures and business if we need to.

Marlise

I think the silence from Hyperion isn't helping. I realise perhaps they can't tell us what's going on for legal reasons or whatever, but we just want to know so that we can plan for our own futures and business if we need to.

Marlise

But Sam did tell us only yesterday:

Guys, as soon as more information CAN be made available - it will be. I know it's frustrating (try being on vacation and hearing the your company closed it's doors!), hang in there, everyone is working overtime at a resolution.

Sorry guys but I am closing this now - way too many people have been very upset by what is happening on the board lately.

When there is information from Hyperion then the thread will be re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back