Hyperion - is it closed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Just a Quick message to let you know that the One Stop Nail Shop in Milton Keynes and Ireland are and continuing to stay open for business as usual. Stock is limited ate the moment but more stock is on the way shorty.

PM me with queries

OSNS Milton Keynes 01908 282224

OSNS Ireland 00 353 1 459 9199

Creative America have asked for all invoices to be paid up front (for some reason?) and Hyperion were not in a position to do this!

That is very, very worrying!

Hi everyone,

Creative Nail Academy Ireland is business as usual with all courses going ahead as scheduled and orders going out as normal. Just to put any of our customers' minds at ease!

Milton Keynes are also business as usual!

Creatively,

Emer xx

That's good to know. Thanks for the info.

Hi

You can always give the manchester branch a call on 01942 677728 i do know that a lot of changes are taking place after a meeting in vagas last week and a lot of new packaging is being put into place. Hope the number helps and also always be aware that just because it has creative on the lable does not always mean its creative in the jar my advise is always buy direct to avoid dissapointent from your product it could be a costly mistake otherwise.:lol:

Thanks for coming on the boards to help :)

Hi

You can always give the manchester branch a call on 01942 677728 i do know that a lot of changes are taking place after a meeting in vagas last week and a lot of new packaging is being put into place. Hope the number helps and also always be aware that just because it has creative on the lable does not always mean its creative in the jar my advise is always buy direct to avoid dissapointent from your product it could be a costly mistake otherwise.:lol:

My understanding was the Manchester OSNS and Leeds OSNS dont post orders out.

manchester (leigh) didnt have hardly anything when i was there on friday

manchester (leigh) didnt have hardly anything when i was there on friday

No, I went on Friday as well and came away with alternative tips, I also wanted client record cards, more retention + and they didn't have hardly anything in!!:cry:

No, I went on Friday as well and came away with alternative tips, I also wanted client record cards, more retention + and they didn't have hardly anything in!!:cry:
same here, I wanted client record cards .aftercare leaflets, retention....plus loads of other stuff

I still don't see why they have had to close as they have other brands to distribute to :rolleyes:

I left a message for my rep earlier about this on her voicemail then when i just tried calling again it went straight to voicemail with a different recorded message about the fact they are closed until 6th August, so message has been changed but my call not returned, i find that very odd.

I wonder if an official representative of Hyperion (Creative) UK will come on here to let us know exactly what is happening.

No company, large or small would close their doors to all their customers simply because they are launching a new line. Especially without advance notice.

I really hope that they are not in financial trouble but it doesn't sound good does it?:irked:

And leaving customers with no supplies is very poor business.

I really hope that they are not in financial trouble but it doesn't sound good does it?:irked:

And leaving customers with no supplies is very poor business.
I gave a link in my first reply to something Sam said 3 days ago... http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/57805-creative-shortage-glasgow-2.html#post613072
The Geek said:
Just as an FYI, CND in the US is currently working full time on alleviating the UK situation. Hang tight :)
Why would anyone assume financial trouble from that reply?

Creative is a world renowned company, with alot of followers, Im sure it will be up and running soon!

You lot make me laugh :lol:

This thread has, just like the 'new Designer nails technique' thread turned into (at points) a great big runaway of ideas thread. There is at the end of the day no point in speculating about financial problems or going into receivership, or closure due to a re-launch of products, as we don't know the story and we won't until we do!!

I can see that it may seem shocking, but when the time is right for us to be in the know, then we will be.

Please don't misunderstand me, I know that the situation isn't funny at all for those of you that are struggling with stock, it is just how peoples imaginations get the better of them that made me :lol:

At this jucture, I can promise you the following:

CND are totally aware of the situation with Hyperion and are moving quickly to restore supplies so that their loyal UK customers are not badly interrupted. I will give you news via the Geek Site as soon as I am able to get it onto the site. Meanwhile, as said in previous posts, Ellisons, Milton Keynes and Ireland will have stock.

I wish I could do and tell you more but I simply can't. Thank you for understanding. :hug:

At this jucture, I can promise you the following:

CND are totally aware of the situation with Hyperion and are moving quickly to restore supplies so that their loyal UK customers are not badly interrupted. I will give you news via the Geek Site as soon as I am able to get it onto the site. Meanwhile, as said in previous posts, Ellisons, Milton Keynes and Ireland will have stock.

I wish I could do and tell you more but I simply can't. Thank you for understanding. :hug:

Thank you Mrs Geek, I look forward to more news:lol:

As a long standing member of staff at the Creative Academy Glasgow, i would just like to take this time to say sorry to any of our valued customers. Due to circumstances outwith our control, we will be closed at Queenslie until 6th August. i am sorry if some of you feel you have been FOBBED off with excuse after excuse regarding the stock. Us girls at Queenlsie work very hard (as you all do) to keep things running as smooth as possible but it has been very hard for us over the last few months. this is a personal message from me, nothing to do with work at all. at this moment in time, all we can do is appologise. and for all our sakes, hope things will be back to normal as soon as possible

Hi all
just to ley you know I can get any answer at the Glasgow office at all:cry:

As a long standing member of staff at the Creative Academy Glasgow, i would just like to take this time to say sorry to any of our valued customers. Due to circumstances outwith our control, we will be closed at Queenslie until 6th August. i am sorry if some of you feel you have been FOBBED off with excuse after excuse regarding the stock. Us girls at Queenlsie work very hard (as you all do) to keep things running as smooth as possible but it has been very hard for us over the last few months. this is a personal message from me, nothing to do with work at all. at this moment in time, all we can do is appologise. and for all our sakes, hope things will be back to normal as soon as possible

Hi all
just to ley you know I can get any answer at the Glasgow office at all:cry:

That will be why?!!? :)

The message on the 0141 774 5999 number clearly states the glasgow OSNS will be closed until 6th august. Unfortunatley our 0141 774 5008 line did not have the facility to leave this message. Most customers have the main number anyway, so fingers crossed they get the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back