Hyperion - is it closed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a long standing member of staff at the Creative Academy Glasgow, i would just like to take this time to say sorry to any of our valued customers. Due to circumstances outwith our control, we will be closed at Queenslie until 6th August. i am sorry if some of you feel you have been FOBBED off with excuse after excuse regarding the stock. Us girls at Queenlsie work very hard (as you all do) to keep things running as smooth as possible but it has been very hard for us over the last few months. this is a personal message from me, nothing to do with work at all. at this moment in time, all we can do is appologise. and for all our sakes, hope things will be back to normal as soon as possible

Thank you Rachel I just seen this.

I would also like to say thank you to the girls in Glasgow Shelly, Lorraine and Margo for thier msg and hope they are all well .

We also understand that this is an issue with the comany and not the girls personally:hug:

We are doing everything possible to get you all back to normal.. so lets think CREATIVE. !!!! :lol::hug:

So is this a Hyperion problem or a Creative one ??
This is getting confusing :irked:

This is a HYPERION problem certainly not a CND one.

From what I have heared on the geek lines it seems to be Hyperion as other salons I know cant get Nimue and Academie products either!! Milton Keynes and Essex seem to be it for stocks at the moment and thank G:Scared:od!

This is a HYPERION problem certainly not a CND one.

Just for clarity does this affect training courses at all? I'm midway through my Masters at Salisbury.....

Just for clarity does this affect training courses at all? I'm midway through my Masters at Salisbury.....
Vetty our Ambassadors are independant contractors - this should not affect you at all!

Vetty our Ambassadors are independant contractors - this should not affect you at all!

Great, thanks! Hope this all gets sorted soon, what a nightmare for everyone involved.... :hug:

Just to let you know that the essex shop and training academy is still trading as normal as we are independent. I believe that Ireland and milton keynes are also -hopefully things will sort out soon .

I have been advised by OSNS in Salisbury,that Hyperion have advised them,that there will be no products in stock till the earliest....November:eek::irked::eek::!:

I was planning on starting a foundation in L&p,and a conversion in manicure and pedicure the middle of september....i feel so upset,now and with no products its pointless doing the training...I have clients wanting enhancements...what a shame:cry:

As for Academie...i just hope my worst fears are not confirmed...

I will call head office in france,as i need to place a retail order...ill even pay for the shipment cost:!:

I have been advised by OSNS in Salisbury,that Hyperion have advised them,that there will be no products in stock till the earliest....November:eek::irked::eek::!:

This is most certainly NOT the case. I can't however speak for Academie or Nimue as CND has been and is the only brand I have been associated with.

november!!!!!!! oh my gosh i hope it gets sorted before then! i tried to make an order on friday and they had no stock and she told me to call back today and now i dont know what to do! ellisons have no creative stock left either!

november!!!!!!! oh my gosh i hope it gets sorted before then! i tried to make an order on friday and they had no stock and she told me to call back today and now i dont know what to do! ellisons have no creative stock left either!

as said in a earlier post milton keynes will be having stock in very soon, don't panic everyone .. hold tight. I've not got loads of back up stock but am sure any proplems will be sorted out ASAP xx

as said in a earlier post milton keynes will be having stock in very soon, don't panic everyone .. hold tight. I've not got loads of back up stock but am sure any proplems will be sorted out ASAP xx
I hope so Clare,because what this lady at salisbury said was worrying...and i have it on my answer phone at the salon for proof!

This is the trouble I guess Gabi, we are often all told different things, some of the osns work independently from hq at leeds so MAYBE stock levels will be different .. I don't know this for fact just saying xx

I think the best thing we all could do is hold tight and just see how things work out, I for one will be staying a loyal customer, maybe I'm lucky but all I've ever had is great support from the team at Leeds, so I will be patient and return the support xx

Well when something is to be told then we will hear anyway peeps.

Creative are far to big a company too want to lose supplys to the uk for any length of time as they will be losing money, so it is within their interests to get the stock trail moving as quickly as they can.

In the meanwhile we can still get stock from three OSNS although they may not have everything due to the demand going up but something is better than nothing and doesnt turn into everyone panic buying.

Creative show at oylmpia and im sure that will be stocked as usual.

So dont worry.

Well when something is to be told then we will hear anyway peeps.

Creative are far to big a company too want to lose supplys to the uk for any length of time as they will be losing money, so it is within their interests to get the stock trail moving as quickly as they can.

In the meanwhile we can still get stock from three OSNS although they may not have everything due to the demand going up but something is better than nothing and doesnt turn into everyone panic buying.

Creative show at oylmpia and im sure that will be stocked as usual.

So dont worry.

Yes good point mate. We have to be patient with these things. :hug:

i had a flyer from 'another supplier today'...it reads/i quote......in big massive RED writing

is your current nail products supplier letting you and your customers down?????????????????????????? are you fed up with waiting for products on back order? dont sit frustrated and put up with this any longer, you deserve better ..blah blah..

im not sure on the why's and wherefores but surely lots of business is being lost:cry:

Hope this can get sorted ONCE and for all !

Amb xx

Gee thanks for that Minkus.
I think we are all WELL aware or the stock situation at the moment and other companies are taking advantage of this by sending fliers such as the one you brought to our attention.Yes certainly business is being lost , and also Hyperion are undoubtedly losing business too and all the people they employ . Sorting this out once and for all as you put it is clearly not as simple as you think- if it was it would have been done.They have said they are closed for 1 week to concentrate on this problem and give them the time to do this.When they arrive at the best way to go foward they will announce it.
I quite sure that they are not sitting on their asses and doing nothing!!!!
This is an unfortunate situation that most companies find themselves in at one time or another but do not have to have all and sundry discussing it in public.
We are EXTREMELY LOYAL to the CND brand and are willing to be patient -as i hope you all are .
mrs o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back