Hyperion - is it closed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bridget1802

Reaction score
Hi

sorry not been on here for a while and i am just at work but wanted to place a nail order; i have tried going on the Hyprion website but its comign up with an error and when I ring the Leeds number off Yell.com it says the office is closed until the 6th August; does anyone know if this includes the order line and if it doesnt does anyone have the number as my book is at home!

Thanks
Vicky

Thanks ; thought I had missed something when I rang up- do we know why its closed?

I dont have an account with Ellisons so hopefully by the time I set 1 up I might be able to order from Hyperion!

I am the momement I am only desperate for files so I can always pop to Sallys but I do like the hot shot files best

Thanks
Vicky x

have they gone into administration?

Not sure. The OSNS are also all closed until 6th August, the message just says 'due to unforseen circumstances'....... :eek:

thankgod I went on friday then and not today..
The lady told me to try again this week though ??

Even the websites are down.

Not sure. The OSNS are also all closed until 6th August, the message just says 'due to unforseen circumstances'....... :eek:
All of them?!

Wonder why they are closed and the OSNS'S?? Curiouser and curioser! hhhmmmm

Could it possibly have something to do with the new product they are launching?

Maybe it's a mass retrain, restock, restyle and reboot session before the 'new creative' launch?
Hope so.

Could it possibly have something to do with the new product they are launching?

If it is then I still wouldn't be able to understand why everything is closed as they also distribute Academie & Nimue and no-one can get hold of those products either.

Whatever it is im guessing it must be something really important thats happened last minute otherwise surely they would have given us some notice.

LOL - Maybe not!
Thanks for the link Sandi.
I think about 5 of us posted at the same time!

I got a sample kit of Star Nails through the door today which I will be trying out this week - I can buy that at my local Sally's..............just hope it will be good, fingers crossed!! Am also waiting on some samples from EZFlow arriving. The problem is that I would have to convert to most other systems, which I dont have time to do at the moment:irked:

Hi everyone,

Creative Nail Academy Ireland is business as usual with all courses going ahead as scheduled and orders going out as normal. Just to put any of our customers' minds at ease!

Milton Keynes are also business as usual!

Creatively,

Emer xx

hopefully then this is just a major restocking period, and everyone will be happy bunny's very soon x

Still a very strange thing for a major supplier to do.:irked:

A lovely lady in Milton Keynes told me that the reason all of this has happened is that Creative America have asked for all invoices to be paid up front (for some reason?) and Hyperion were not in a position to do this! Hence they have closed until they can get it sorted out. Milton Keynes and Ireland are independent of Hyperion and have a direct relationship with America so they can keep ordering etc.
MK are expecting a Big delivery in 2 weeks, but are not able to do back orders.

.......At last I feel as if I have received a plausible explanation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back