Hyperion - is it closed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well everyone is entitled to there own opinion and my views are exactly that and for the few techs out there with genuine concern i do feel for them.

Yes I use OPI but I am also creative trained and what products I do use has nothing to do with what i said I would be saying it if it was NSI or Backscratchers or any other product.

Anyone that knows me knows I am not arrogant just honest and it seems like if you have a opinion on here and you are not with the majority then you are slammed. Well for a board that is sopossed to be non bias it doesnt appear that way.

Enough said

I think Kim Was just stating her opinion too :)

Let's try to keep the thread 'on track' please guys, we don't like using the padlocks :wink2:

Let's try to keep the thread 'on track' please guys, we don't like using the padlocks :wink2:

Sandi, I dont believe you for one minute regarding the padlocks......not after you telling me about the leather sheets, feathers and a donkey.....lol.xx

Well I'll have my tuppence worth now then.

Although I'm proud to say that I'm Creative trained, I don't do nails anymore so I'm not affected. However, I think it's very arrogant and extremely unfair to say that some geeks are making a big thing out of this. Unless your profile isn't up to date, I see that you're an OPI tech so it wouldn't affect you would it!

I've never met one person that doesn't think that Samantha Sweet is an absolute darlin and a top girlie, so it goes without saying that everyone is hoping and praying that all is well at Hyperion and that things will be back to normal soon.

However, we've got a lot of geeks on here who are trying to make a living running their own little empire and they have families to feed and clients to keep happy. So, I think that you taking the moral high ground is very judgemental. Also, I think that job is down to the mods who I'm sure would have closed this thread if they felt necessary.

worded perfectly and i agree with every word.

Sandi, I dont believe you for one minute regarding the padlocks......not after you telling me about the leather sheets, feathers and a donkey.....lol.xx
................and the satin, silk etc ..........can't say ant more Sandi has already got me in her black book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:green:

................and the satin, silk etc ..........can't say ant more Sandi has already got me in her black book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:green:

omg, now i know why she has those bondage eyes on her avatar:lol:

That is exactly what I tried to do! I have surplus stock so can help some of you peeps out!

Cat x

Hi Samantha
I'm sure it would have done as you always are that way,
but the letter i received had your name to it so i was no wiser and other geeks too were wanting to know if it would affect their classes,
my friend who i was supposed to be doing the course with did not receive a letter so doesn't know whether to turn up or not.
I am sorry if my post has offended you or anyone else that was not my intention, we are all trying to keep each other informed, it wasn't gossip or guess work it was merely an update with what i had received from CND.
Sorry :hug:

LoubyLou I have PM'd you but this comment was absolutely in no way aimed at you. I an not in any way upset over you quoting it... just naffed off by the tone - just not me. Now that I have posted you will all be wanting more answers and I simply can't give them... yet!:)

I have received your pm Samantha, thank you
looking forward to an update from you :hug:

Has anyone managed to get through and find out what the hell is going on ?

I am going to try after lunch as decided the phones will probably be jammed this morning ! :eek:

I tried Glasgow this morning, they've still no stock and advised me that Milton Keynes and Ireland are the only ones with some.

Main switchboard is still not answering and the mailbox is full! :confused:

I have managed to get through and its definetly not good news !

I have been told that I can't place an order until next week as re-structuring is still happening. This is not just creative products its academie and nimue.

At the end of this week I will have no professional products left to do the masks needed in ANY of the facials and as you know skincare products can't just be bought from Sallys so I am now looking at the prospect of loosing clients & money which is really not what I need right now.

Im really angry as there is nowhere else I can get products from :Scared:

I have been told that I can't place an order until next week as re-structuring is still happening. This is not just creative products its academie and nimue.

At the end of this week I will have no professional products left to do the masks needed in ANY of the facials and as you know skincare products can't just be bought from Sallys so I am now looking at the prospect of loosing clients & money which is really not what I need right now.

I'm going to sound really naive, but could you not get another make of skincare products at a local (or as local as they get) Ellisons or Capital or somewhere of the like? I know it's not the same as what you and your clients are used to, but maybe you could offer a little discount or maybe a voucher to use when they come back next time to get their regular treatment? I know it's not ideal, but better than losing money/clients?

Just trying to help:confused:

I'm going to sound really naive, but could you not get another make of skincare products at a local (or as local as they get) Ellisons or Capital or somewhere of the like? I know it's not the same as what you and your clients are used to, but maybe you could offer a little discount or maybe a voucher to use when they come back next time to get their regular treatment? I know it's not ideal, but better than losing money/clients?

Just trying to help:confused:

Thanks for the suggestion but it wouldn't work unfortunatley.

The products I use are very expensive compared to the wholesalers and I know my clients would not change over to the cheaper brand.

I think I know what I want to get in but am looking at several ££££ again ! :eek:

OMG this is ridiculous:mad:! I now have no workable brush (my own fault I know:rolleyes:) - but how the heck am I meant to do nails if I can't buy a new one?:mad::mad:

I wonder if someone is going to let their customers know what is going on.:rolleyes:

OMG this is ridiculous:mad:! I now have no workable brush (my own fault I know:rolleyes:) - but how the heck am I meant to do nails if I can't buy a new one?:mad::mad:

I wonder if someone is going to let their customers know what is going on.:rolleyes:

Can you not just buy a brush from your local supplier, to be going on with ?

Or.. and I haven't checked this out... buy one from Crown Brushes. Although make up brushes are their main thing, I'm sure they also sell brushes for acylic and gel :)

Can you not just buy a brush from your local supplier, to be going on with ?

I tried, and I think I ended up with a gel brush because it really won't work with the L&P, I tried it last night. :rolleyes: But aside from that it's aso a round trip of 2 hours for me to get there (again!) nad after all the talk about carbon footprints etc....................:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back