Hyperion Trade Prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitterball

Reaction score
Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help. I qualified in Creative L&P thorugh my local college however I've not been given a log on/password to allow me to order from the Hyperion website. Hyperion sent me a brochure and I'm desperately needing some products but can't seem to get through using their contact numbers.

Does anyone have a contact number I can try to get through to the trade order line?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

i don't think Hyperion ever did on line shopping anyway... x

i don't think Hyperion ever did on line shopping anyway... x

No, they never got round to implementing that.

Perhaps she just wants to log onto the Pro site and have a look or maybe she doesn't realise that you can't do online ordering.

Marlise

Ah I just assumed that by logging in it would allow you to order online! Phoned Ellisons but they don't have any Creative stock either.

Anyone know where I can order some Retention Plus?

try ebay, it is much cheaper than anywhere else! and there are loads of creative products on there!

i wonder how all these ebay sellers manage to get their hands on so much creative stock?!?!?

try ebay, it is much cheaper than anywhere else! and there are loads of creative products on there!

If you do a search on site, you will find all the many reasons that we do not recommend Ebay for professional products. ....e.g.

Not Authorised Distributor
Could be counterfeit
Could be stolen
Could be sent to you by unsafe means.

Remember all flammable/hazardous products have to be marked as such and sent by a Courier service.

By using Ebay to purchase products you run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods, how do you know what's contained in the bottle is the real thing?
Iit's happened before and it'll sure as heck happen again.

Try Geekbay (here on this site) and also Scattyfox's thread re getting Creative products (it's a sticky thread on the nail geek forum).
Also... try ringing Milton Keynes or Manchester OSNS to see if they've got any new stock yet.

hth's

It may not work out cheaper at all , there is a strong possibility you could recieve a bottle of purple water hand sealed in a creative container (eg:)
it has happened to one of our geeks ..it really does happen...and people really are that deceptive.
so you might aswell shove a £20 note down the drain ....

Im not having a dig ...I once thought ebay would be cool to get products from..until I read a heck of a lot of facts etc...on here .
it sure opened my eyes !

Hi, just joined the chat room. Been ringing Hyperion myself over the past week and just found out that Head Office has closed down. The Salisbury branch of the academy is loaded with calls too. Hope this helps.

Retired

ok, i am sorry! feel like iv just been shot!? lol....

ok, i am sorry! feel like iv just been shot!? lol....
You shouldn't be feeling like that :hug:

It's important to know the facts and now you can tell other people why it's not ethical to buy pro products from ebay and other such outlets.

Latest posts

Back