Hypoallergenic gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lushXtensions

Reaction score
Hi guys does any One know of any hypoallergenic gels on the market other than brisa? Has any one used light elegance? Found a hypoallergenic gel by them but does any one know if all their gel are hypoallergenic??? I've emailed them several times but had no reply :( xx

I dunno about hypo allergenic, but forever French is one of few I, personally, am not allergic to. Also dunno if they sell outside the states... :(

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Light Elegance is my cup of tea!
I'm a really allergic person. I can’t even open a bottle of acrylic powder, I will instant be sick. I've tried a couple of different brands of gel. and I do feel sick some times of gel, but LE I don’t feel sick at all. and I just love to work with it and wear it!

Thanks for the advice guys I'll be looking into both brands in really keen to try the light elegance stuff as the colours look awesome. I'm also badly allergic to acrylic and long to wear enhancements again thanks nailimania can u tell me if all I their products are hypoallergenic or if u can wear any of their glitte gels?? Xx

Why not Brisa hun ? x

Hello again
I’v tried out a lot of LE products and I can wear and work with them all, but I confess I mix my glitters whit the extreme gel, that’s my all time favorite, I use a hobby store glitter and just mix up to a firm consistence and I do love it! I have a bad astma and my skin reacts instantly if I can’t use a product. I’ve tried other brands on my nails that can work on the nails, but on my skin and I instantly react. LE I often have on my skin when I mess about, and I don’t feel it at all.
LE is a good product I think, long lasting even most of my client are riders and horse owner as myself. I can’t say about Brisa never tested the brand.
Good luck finding some gel, U can both work and wear!!

Thanks again I'm defo gona try the extreme gel now fingers firmly crossed mega I don't react I'm desperate to experiment with my nails again. I really can't afford the four days off work to attend fingertips for brisa training although I would love to!!! :( and wouldn't want to but the brisa kit if I didn't know how to use the system properly hence why I'm jus gona do local gel course and buy in LE open to any other ideas tho guys xx thanks

Thanks again I'm defo gona try the extreme gel now fingers firmly crossed mega I don't react I'm desperate to experiment with my nails again. I really can't afford the four days off work to attend fingertips for brisa training although I would love to!!! :( and wouldn't want to but the brisa kit if I didn't know how to use the system properly hence why I'm jus gona do local gel course and buy in LE open to any other ideas tho guys xx thanks

Are you alreaady trained in enhancements ?? if so you will probably only need to do a convertion class with Brisa ,

Brisa is fab stuff , all i wear for enhancements , im allergic to cheaper gels , and even Gelish but not Brisa .

it is a very easy system to learn to ,

i think before you pick you shuld call up some salons and treat your self to a set of brisa nails , and light egglance to , just to be sure that you dont have a reaction ,

Hiya yeah I'm trained in l&p but due to allergies will need to swap to gel. I have tried one finger with brisa and had a slight reaction :( still not bad enough tht I couldnt work with it tho. I did e mail finger tips my local brisa trainer and explained I've had training and about allergies and so on they sent me information on their l&p course very confusing lol they mentioned nothing about conversion courses and it would take 4days I just couldn't take 4days of work unpaid right now

Latest posts

Back